http://www.thai-toku.com/cgi-bin/Y1Gold/tcsyabb/index.pl?board=general&action=display&num=1154945959

It says ULTRASEVEN but I'm not too sure if these actors are from that actual show.

I notice Hayoto/Draft Redder (from Exceedraft) and Shouhei Yotsukaichi/OhGreen (from Ohranger). Anyone else know any of those other actors from other Toku shows?.

This is from the DTV Ultra Seven miniseries produced by Tsuburaya in the late 90s/early 2000s (as well as the prior Ultra Seven TV specials), not the original. These are direct sequels to the original show.

You could very well say that Ultra Seven has had more sequels and shows than any other Ultra Hero! Yep, he's that successful. :)

Lurker
I notice Hayoto/Draft Redder (from Exceedraft) and Shouhei Yotsukaichi/OhGreen (from Ohranger). Anyone else know any of those other actors from other Toku shows?.

Kagemaru Shigeki (Draft Redder) also starred in ULTRAMAN TIGA as GUTS member Shinjoh and in KR555 as one of the Orphnoch.

The actor who plays Shouhei plays Ultra Guard Deputy Captain Keisuka Shima. He also played a minor role in an episode of the Ultraman Neos OVA, as one of the human forms taken by ULTRASEVEN21.

Top row:
Shigeru Furuhashi - TDF commander who was Captain of and one of the Ultra Guard in 1994 and 1967 respectively
Kaji (no surname given) - TDF commander who was one of the Ultra Guard in 1994
Togo - Ultra Guard member in 1994
Risa - Ultra Guard member in 1994, appeared in Episode 31 of Denkou Choujin Gridman

Middle row:
Sanshiro Shiragane - Captain from 1998 - 2002
Keisuka Shima - Deputy Captain from 1998 - 2002
Takuma Mizuno - Member from 1998 - 2002
Hayakawa Satomi - Member from 1998 - 2002 (died). Actress also acted alongside Shima in the same episodes of the ULTRAMAN NEOS OVA. They were working in a news team.
Honjou Rumi - Member from 1998 - 2002

Bottom row:
Masaki Kazamori - Member from 1998 - 1999, Ultraseven in 2002
Moroboshi Dan - Member in 1967, his true form is Ultraseven

There is still Kisaragi Yuki, 2002 member who was played by Katsumura Mika (TimePink), as well as a bunch of NHK actors who portrayed the original team (Captain Kiriyama, Furuhashi, Soga, Amagi, Dan and Anne) in an Ultraseven docu-drama called Ultraseven: Watashi ga Aishita Ultraseven.