"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I know I am because I have been so worried about my final exam for my Criminal Justice 123 class. It took me the the whole second course of the semester to figure out what I was suppose to be getting from the class, and I was very thankful to at least keep in touch with my instructor by asking questions about the class materials and what to do about my case briefs. Now, I am really anxious about the final results from my last exam and what my final grade of the class is. Hopefully, I did okay as long as I got better grades in my case briefs and group discussions.

So, now I wanna hear from you guys. How do you think you did for your finals and are you glad that you can take some time off?

Let me know what you think...

Some kind of Beast mode
Seems like I did great going off of my final grades. :D Hopefully you did well. Always keep in contact with your professors it helps a lot.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I did ok because I got 5 A, 1 B and 1 C for Fall Semester with the power of SNSD

Class of 2005
Back in the day yes but im lad I graduated lol. good luck to the rest of those that had finals as well.