Any truly important Kamen Rider information I need to know?

D

Dr Kain

You know, you could...

Buy V3. :O_O:

I don't know if it's such a good idea going into a panel to discuss the history of something when you're missing so much. You maybe should ask someone to help you with a Showa presentation. You can then start discussing what you know.

I would buy V3, but I don't have the money to do so right now and it is only sold in Hawaii. If it was on Amazon, I would have bought it years ago.

Anyway, I don't need to see every series to do a history. I haven't seen any series in completion of Sentai before Bioman and it worked fine. Like I said before, the panel is only 55 minutes, 20 of which is video from various episodes and movies, so it's more like a cliff notes version. I know more than enough information of 35 minutes worth to talk about.

I also suggest ZO to watch; on no other account but, it being really damn good.

I've already seen ZO. The only thing left is the J movie.

Back in Black
I would buy V3, but I don't have the money to do so right now and it is only sold in Hawaii. If it was on Amazon, I would have bought it years ago.

Anyway, I don't need to see every series to do a history. I haven't seen any series in completion of Sentai before Bioman and it worked fine. Like I said before, the panel is only 55 minutes, 20 of which is video from various episodes and movies, so it's more like a cliff notes version. I know more than enough information of 35 minutes worth to talk about..

It ships anywhere in the United States.

I don't know. The panel seems like something anyone can do and most people can just watch clips on YouTube on their own. Why is this panel to be done?

D

Dr Kain

Why is this panel to be done?

TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!

The point of an anime convention is to have fun. The point of running a panel is to have fun. The point of going to panels is to have fun. Why are you trying to steal fun away?

And you cannot find my clips online because my clips have things thrown into them. I don't see any clips having the scene when Kougami is watching all of the Kamen Rider episodes and then it cuts to Batman standing infront of the security tvs from TDK saying, "Beautiful isn't it?" Or how about Usada with the bomb strapped to him while Elmer sings "Kill the Rabbit?" Or an Inception slow down for TimeFire's death? A pony kicking the ass of a creature while the Shocker leader talks forever to Hongo?

Apparently the Tokuzilla blog has the V3 episode you're looking for.

D

Dr Kain

So yes, both my Kamen Rider and Sentai panels were successes. Now to start working on next year's Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai panel.