Any recent recent customers of Rider Proxy, I might have been scammed...

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
I don't want to spam in CSM Faiz thread, so I might as well create a new one.

I ordered said item from her in July, and paid the full price without shipping. November was coming to an end so I emailed her on 25th if there is any progress regarding my order. I got a reply a day later, that yes, my item is on a way from Bandai Premium and I should get shipping rates in a few days.

10 days later, nothing happened. I checked her Facebook page, where she shared the picture of a few Rider Gears, just one day after her reply (27th of November). So I figured out why the hell I wasn't informed. So i wrote the next message asking if any of these boxes is mine.

Today, almost 20 days passed since her last reply. Have any of you done any business with Rider Proxy, because I have some serious concerns right now. I'm not sure if I can even receive my money back, since over half of a year passed since the transaction was completed. I also tried to check her webpage, which turned out to be gone, which supports my theory that I might be the unlucky one to be scammed before she went out of business...

I don't want to spam in CSM Faiz thread, so I might as well create a new one.

I ordered said item from her in July, and paid the full price without shipping. November was coming to an end so I emailed her on 25th if there is any progress regarding my order. I got a reply a day later, that yes, my item is on a way from Bandai Premium and I should get shipping rates in a few days.

10 days later, nothing happened. I checked her Facebook page, where she shared the picture of a few Rider Gears, just one day after her reply (27th of November). So I figured out why the hell I wasn't informed. So i wrote the next message asking if any of these boxes is mine.

Today, almost 20 days passed since her last reply. Have any of you done any business with Rider Proxy, because I have some serious concerns right now. I'm not sure if I can even receive my money back, since over half of a year passed since the transaction was completed. I also tried to check her webpage, which turned out to be gone, which supports my theory that I might be the unlucky one to be scammed before she went out of business...

I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience - I was always worried about something like that when using a middleman - and I don't think I've ever been able to get ahold of her myself when I was doing research into using one.

Lurker
I've been in contact with RiderProxy just a few days Before Christmas and many times before then, I tried to bid on an auction, sent payment, but didn't win (even though I should've if the max I requested would've been bidded, but whatever) and was refunded when no replacement could be found the same day I got a reply. Not sure why she isn't contacting you though, but if it is such a case, if you paid by paypal, can you open a...hmm, maybe not since it was sent "to friends/family" and not as a service...Now that Christmas is over I say to try again a couple times in the next few days. I've seen people do good business with RP, and Oki (myself included, BIG FAN of Oki), so Middlemen aren't that wary.

Otaku University Student
I just received a reply and evidently, she was on holiday.

I've been in contact with RiderProxy just a few days Before Christmas and many times before then, I tried to bid on an auction, sent payment, but didn't win (even though I should've if the max I requested would've been bidded, but whatever) and was refunded when no replacement could be found the same day I got a reply. Not sure why she isn't contacting you though, but if it is such a case, if you paid by paypal, can you open a...hmm, maybe not since it was sent "to friends/family" and not as a service...Now that Christmas is over I say to try again a couple times in the next few days. I've seen people do good business with RP, and Oki (myself included, BIG FAN of Oki), so Middlemen aren't that wary.

Yeah, I also use oki, and he hasn't disappointed me.