Music Any oldies songs you're still down with?

It's a combination of old and new but I'm loving Tony Bennett's new album with Lady Gaga! Their voices are both amazing together (especially hers which I hadn't realised before) and it's so nice to hear some classic jazz on my phone once in a while. I definitely recommend it!

I love listening to old school music, especially when relaxing or cleaning around the house. My favorite artists that I listen to are Keith Sweat, Boyz 2 Men, Luther Vandross, Brian McKnight, and Jagged Edge. I listen to others, but I'd be here all day if I had to name them all.

Awww, everybody kneels down to The Beatles and Nirvana. Their music would be alive until forever runs out.

Bon Jovi songs. It never gets old. My mother went to one of their concerts last year, and although I didn't go with her, I wish I would've been there. If I was with friends I definitely would.

I like a lot of oldies. However, it's interesting that generic music existed even in those days. Therefore, I cannot say I like all oldies.

Of course, among good oldies, some sound less weird than other ones. For instance, some Beatles stuff sounds strange coming out of your car radio in the presence of strangers, but some of it doesn't.