Any Den-O belt reviews?

wyyc

I'm sure alot of people at HJU have gotten their hands on a Den-O belt; I'm waiting for one myself. For those who have gotten one, how is it? Are the sounds loud and clear? Is it durable? Are the lights shiny and bright? :anime:

Oh yes. If someone has gotten the Dengassher, could you tell me if the joints wear down with repeated play? With all that assembling and disassembling, I assume that the joints would wear down really fast.

DigDoug

I got my Den-O belt a few weeks ago, and I gotta say that it rocks! :jam:

It's very accurate to the one in the show and has a good level of volume. The only complaint I have is that I think the SetTouch should have been a little more sensitive to the Pass when you swipe it across.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Does anyone know where I can get a DenGasher for cheap?
Getting it is one thing. Getting it for cheap is another. :laugh:

But yeah, since we're still pretty early into the series HLJ is probably your best bet.

Does anyone know of a place thats not ToysNJoys or HLJ (That site never loads for me :bawling: ) that I can buy a Den-O belt and DenGasher from?

DigDoug

Does anyone know of a place thats not ToysNJoys or HLJ (That site never loads for me :bawling: ) that I can buy a Den-O belt and DenGasher from?

CS Toy Imports on EBay, that's where I got my Den-O belt from. These guys may charge a but more but the shipping is faster than the speed of sound :buttrock:

I dunno, It took me a few weeks for me to get my Grip Phone from them, But considering it was directly from japan it was good service, But I meant something besides a auction

DigDoug

I dunno, It took me a few weeks for me to get my Grip Phone from them, But considering it was directly from japan it was good service, But I meant something besides a auction

Have you actually ordered stuff from TNJ or HLJ and gotten it sooner than a few weeks? If so, I gotta start using them!

Tenraisenpuujin

Black Version
If you use HLJ's EMS shipping, you will get things in under a week. It's never taken me more than 5 days to get EMS shipments from them. SAL, on the other hand, usually takes 2-3 weeks, but is much cheaper if you don't mind the delayed gratification.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?