Any decent, free Video Editing Software out there?

D00d ur sharing illegal software on this forums.

Enjoy ur b&

(btw that is some good ****)

I'm just showing him the directions ;what he does is not my respnsibilty.
I dl'd Photoshop CS2 and that was awesome, I believe people should have a choice in how they get their programs on their budget, because not everyone would want to waste tons of money. What does btw mean? After 3 years being online I'm still a noob with these terms.

I dl'd Photoshop CS2 and that was awesome, I believe people should have a choice in how they get their programs on their budget, because not everyone would want to waste tons of money. What does btw mean? After 3 years being online I'm still a noob with these terms.

By the way, but when people read it word for word, it looks like they're trying to say something like:

"By the way of a train"

as opposed to

"By the way, I found a train!"

So BTW is typically perfered, or at least, I think so.

By the way, but when people read it word for word, it looks like they're trying to say something like:

"By the way of a train"

as opposed to

"By the way, I found a train!"

So BTW is typically perfered, or at least, I think so.

makes sense,enjoy what I suggested you, though there is another called Sony Vegas.I don't know if its the same registration or similar ,but use the same steps I mentioned.:thumbs:

I use Pinnacle Studio 10,pretty cool ,buti not alot of effects. What does your's have?

well since im his brother i only can say we got a demo its reasonable if you want to make a music video(without editing to much text) but the full version is better i think....

I can atest to being one of those video producers who spend hours on end trying to find a free video editing program. I mean everything else these days is free and open source, why can't there be an video Audacity?

My search has given me this
Avidemux
http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

It's much better than I ever expected

Banned

What you posted is known as warez. As HJU is based in the US, we cannot and do not tolerate warez information being posted here as it is a Federal offense which the owner and members of these forums can get into legal trouble for (I've seen it happen).

If you want to use warez thats your choice but do NOT post it here again or your account CAN be banned. The person asked for FREE software (freeware) which can be found legitimately on sites such as Download.com.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
To answer the original question:

If you want software that will cut a movie in the most basic way, it's possible to get free stuff that will do that. If you want the actual level of control that a professional needs, you're gonna be paying for Final Cut.