I'm a Catholic that aims to intermix Buddhist ,(Zoroastric?), and Islamic practices with ones I grew up with to broaden my cultural and deepen my relationship with God. Essentially non-denominational .

Some kind of Beast mode
Uhhh, just to clear something up. Being a Christian/Christianity isn't a religion. From what I remember in school...it's just the moral aspect of an individual who believes in God.

You can be a christian catholic or a baptist christian.

Trust No One
What's with the hate? :redface2: I'm dating a Christian and she and I don't seem to find any issues with it. Heck, we're watching Hillsong when then arrive here for a concert this June.

There's a difference between believing in a religion and being a practitioner of a religion.

For example: one can believe that Jesus is the son of God but not necessarily practice Christianity to the letter.

HEROW
There's a difference between believing in a religion and being a practitioner of a religion.

For example: one can believe that Jesus is the son of God but not necessarily practice Christianity to the letter.

Yes, which is why I hate religious fanatics who're not open-minded enough to accept other religions. Tsk.

Love your Smoking Man theme btw. X-Philes forever! :castlerock: