Status
Not open for further replies.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
a) You mean the search that found no legitimate results?
You never said that you tried to do a search yourself, so for all we knew, you didn't know how.

b) See (a).
You never mentioned that you tried to do a search yourself, so for all we knew, you were being lazy and just wanted someone to "spoonfeed" you what you wanted.

c) . . . You're joking, right?
Nope.

If you had actually said in your OP that you had tried to do a search but had no luck, then my first two statements (you don't know how to do a search yourself and you're just too lazy to do a search yourself) would not have come into play because then we would at least have the impression that you did indeed try to find some yourself but didn't have any luck. The fact that you did not give us any indication of whether or not you had tried is what lead to the impression of your not knowing how to do a search or being too lazy to do one.

Also, you still have not explained why Facebook and TokuIndo are not viable options for you. Many, if not most people online who watch Super Sentai/Kamen Rider online will use streams hosted on one of those sites or the other, if not both.

You'll also find that members here will likely react better and will be more likely to want to help you out if you actually give them a reason to do so. Frankly, the way that you phrased your OP does not really give off a tone that makes people want to help you out. Rather, it makes you come off as being impatient and demanding; almost like you're trying to give orders. That is not how you get people to help you, nor is it the impression that you want to give considering that you've been a member here for less than a week and it was your very first post. That type of impression can lead to people ignoring/tuning you out.

Now with any luck, someone here or elsewhere on another toku/sentai forum may be able to help you out and provide you with something that works for you. In the future though, you may want to keep in mind that how you phrase your posts/requests (and how you present/conduct yourself here in general) can and often will have an effect on whether or not people will choose help you out.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Lrn2Read!

Bump!

Lrn2Srch.

And since you still haven't actually explained the reasons why your request is so particular despite my trying to encourage to you AND giving you chances to do so, my "Admin senses" tell me you're probably either a lazy mooch, or a wannabe troll.

Either way, buh bye.

Thanks to OmagnusPrime for the pic.
LockedKoharuCup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.