Banned
> Looking for SS and KM online
> Cannot be google
> Cannot be facebook
> Cannot be tokuindowhatever

GO!

Bandito Shake Cometh
Wow, The Power Chamber is a ghost town. :/

It's kind of hard to just randomly talk about something if the person who started the topic doesn't even have a subject. If there's nothing of value to discuss and no direction what so ever, what should anyone say?

I like chocolate chip pancakes!
I just recently got a hair cut!
I am super behind on popular anime right now.
What's the price of tea in China?
I don't know.
I'm wearing red pants right now!

...Have I started a conversation yet? :shrug:

Except I did post a subject in the OP, so . . .

Well then, please forgive me. Somehow I missed it. Besides a few rules about stuff you don't want us to talk about, all I see is "Looking for SS and KM online". I have no idea what SS and KM are. I am guessing other people might be confused too.

Also, if I might throw in a suggestion, a topic title like "Another forum thread. Sigh." might make others feel like even you (the topic starter) don't want to actually start a discussion, you're just doing it because you're going through the motions or you're being forced to or something.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Your OP is rather vague. Firstly, you have not said if you are looking for online streams or if you want to download (if your computer is rather old and/or if your internet connection is poor/limited, that could affect what options would be better for you). You have not said if you want subbed or unsubbed/raw videos. You have not said why you cannot use Google, Facebook, or TokuIndo, etc., etc.

Quite frankly, your OP just makes you look like:
a) you don't know how to do a search yourself, or
b) you're just too lazy to do a search yourself, or
c) you don't know/are unsure of what you're looking for.

A little more context/explanation from you regarding what you're looking for/wanting could help narrow down what options are viable for you (e.g. if your computer is still running Windows 95 or if your internet bandwidth is limited, then sites that have HD videos for streaming or for download would not necessarily be a good option for you). It could also help because then people here would have a better idea of what you're looking for and why you're looking for it, which could possibly then encourage someone to actually post suggestions for you.

Banned
Quite frankly, your OP just makes you look like:
a) you don't know how to do a search yourself, or
b) you're just too lazy to do a search yourself, or
c) you don't know/are unsure of what you're looking for.

a) You mean the search that found no legitimate results?
b) See (a).
c) . . . You're joking, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.