レイモン (雷蒙)
67348952.jpg
The title is lit. "We still don't know the name of the flower we saw that day", also known as AnoHana, is a 2011 Japanese anime television series produced by A-1 Pictures under the direction of Tatsuyuki Nagai. The show will broadcast on April 15, 2011.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMTONhLUj0Y"]Trailer[/ame]
The series follows Jintan, a shut-in, who gets a request to fulfill a wish of one of this childhood friends, Menma. In order to grant Menma's wish, Jintan must find and reunite with four other friends who have grown apart since graduating high school.

Links
Wikipedia - Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
Official Website - あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない

Banned
Very long title, if you will!

In short, yes, I'll be watching this new anime show, thank you very much, indeed.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Jinta doesn't seem to be in a good mood because of Menma.

Banned
I'm going to dubbed this in my recorded tv shows known as "AnoHana", because this title is so damn long. I don't think my computer will be very happy if I type in very crazy-ass long title!

So, AnoHana will be the very fitting name to be added in my recorded tv shows!

レイモン (雷蒙)
Great. After watching the first episode, it can kind of brings back the time when people change during in high school. Also now I realized that Menma is been dead as she's a ghost & only Jinta can only see her.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I noticed that the ending is same as from Kyou No 5 No 2 but in 10 years after version.