Princess of Equesteria
Update:

Rather than posting this on every single sign-up thread (including my own) believe that this more efficient method. Starting Friday (less than two days from now) will not be online until the 15th or 16th as the flight had been bump up for Saturday. The reason why Friday will be the starting date is due to making sure that everything is packed and ready to go. I will miss many of you here and look forward getting back into the game. This not a vacation for I’ll be doing a lot of work with little children. The last day will be basically sightseeing but the rest of the week work before next day of the flight back. I think that this might be my last year on doing it. Not sure. We’ll see come the next time.

What this means that I’ll be allowing my characters to be NPC or controlled by someone till that time I’m away that things may continue.

Last edited:
Lurker
Hey folks are good friend MagiPink is back but due to some recent events she is unable to resume posting at the moment. She is going through something rough right now so just be paitient

Princess of Equesteria
Hi guys,

I had Kain posted for me in the thread to let you guys know that I’m back. I do not wish to indulge on why exactly needed few days to pull myself back together want to let you all know that I’m doing best as can be right now. Currently fighting one dozy of a flu…or whatever it is that had been self-inflicted prior to Monday event. I will resume all posts in the other threads that I belong too and announce Kamen Rider Knights reopen.