Another quarter has slipped away and spring is almost upon us. With only 2 weeks until the new season begins, it's once again time to browse the charts and see what might be worth following.

haruhichan
livechart
anichart

There's a few big hitters this coming season such as the return of Digimon. But tbh there's a lot less catching my initial interest this time around. What about you?

Save The Live!
Digimon Adventure TRI is the anime of the season, but im looking more for Kinights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine

I'm definitely looking forward to none other than Digimon Adventure TRI.
I only saw a little bit of Digimon Adventure. I saw a good chunk of 02 as well, but that's about it. So if 'tri' turns out to be very heavy on continuity/nostalgia then I'm just going to get lost. Similarly there's apparently a new Saint Seiya series, which is one of those franchises I've heard about and kept meaning to give a try but never got around to. If it's a good jumping on point then I might do just that, but if you need to be a fan then I'll let it pass for now.

'Knights of Sidonia' and 'I can't understand what my husband is saying' are getting second seasons so I'll probably pick them up again. I might check out the first couple of episodes of 'Kekkai Sensen' and 'Ninja Slayer from Animation' as they both seem like stylish action shows. 'Eikoku Ikke, Nihon o Taberu' keeps catching my eye too, though I've no idea why. :sweat:

I only saw a little bit of Digimon Adventure. I saw a good chunk of 02 as well, but that's about it. So if 'tri' turns out to be very heavy on continuity/nostalgia then I'm just going to get lost.

so take this opportunity to have another session of series marathon! :D

so take this opportunity to have another session of series marathon! :D
You know, I just can't marathon TV shows. Even if it's a series that I'm enjoying, I get about 5 minutes into the third episode and it's like a switch goes off in my brain and I just can't pay attention to it anymore. I usually try to get around it by having two shows on the go at the same time and alternating between them, but on average it takes me a couple of months to finish each pair of shows. Even if I dropped what I'm currently watching and started on Digimon now, it's be at least May by the time I was ready for tri. :sweat:

Save The Live!
I just watched "I can't understand what my husband is saying" seems a good series

Lurker
Fate/Stay Night UBW,
Gunslinger Stratos,
Kekkai Sensen - summary sounds good, I just hope it executes it well.
Re-Kan!,
Ninja Slayer,
Knights of Sidonia S2 - Not a must watch for me, but I'd like to see how far the story goes...1st season was a wash for me.
Yahari Ore No Seishun 2 - Yukinoshita is the best. Different studio is airing it though so it looks strange compared to the 1st season, but I'll still probably like it.

there are probably others that I'll watch out of curiosity and like, similar to Winter's Rolling Girls.