All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Plot: Sumimura Yoshimori, a 14-year-old junior high school boy, is a descendant of the Kekkaishi, or an exterminator of monsters. He is vying for the heir to the family with Yukumura Tokine. Tokine is older than him, and she is his childhood friend as well as his rival Kekkaishi. To save people from the crises, and to make himself stronger, Yoshimori fights against monsters at night.

6868l.jpg

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I tried watching the first few episodes on CN, but I couldn't get into it. <_< It wasn't particularly bad really. For some reason I didn't find myself enjoying it very much. I would say I've moved past shonen stuff but I still dig Naruto and Bleach. :laugh:

The Guy in the Red Uniform
This series was what got me into manga and anime!!!

Ahhh, good memories.:p

I liked this anime, but it left me wanting more. The finale left so many questions unanswered...

This is one of the most atypical shounen I've seen. Lots of betrayal and hidden motives, but you'll probably only see it in the manga. The anime is too short.

Mad Skillz
I always wanted a sequel to this thing, it was a lot of fun to watch as it was airing, it's one of those shows no one seemed to talk about before it was dubbed.