JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I might just have to go to AX now... damn it... and either do a Double or Shotaro cosplay.
If Mayuyu is part of the group that comes and if she sees you in costume, she'll definitely notice. She's said in previous magazine/TV interviews that she's like the otaku of the group (she also said that IXA is her favorite Rider, hence the 753 shirt in that pic I posted).

Then again if TomoTomo are there and you're in costume you could take a picture with them as if you're doing "AsaKara" with Queen and Elizabeth. :p

Raxbait: Hip
Such a damn shame I'm not gonna be here during that. I've got the 753 shirt too! :shakefist

well i bought my tickets for AX and AKB48 concert... now to work on the costume :O

Lurker
From what i saw when AKB48 came in Paris last summer.
their show was just amazing ! a bit short (blame the french organisation) but fantastic.

And Tomo-Chiyuu (Kasai)was there.

Last edited:
I may show up for the day of the concert. We'll see how busy I am that weekend. At least i know I'll get in free if I decide to show (has been a friend of the organizers for many a year)

there aren't any updates yet or even the list of the girls who will be coming, but i was able to get this interesting stuff that happened last year when morning musume was the guest of honor (got this insight from another forum - stage48:

I forgot to mention the possibility that they will have another breakfast with the Guests of Honor again this year. Very few people knew about it last year but a few very lucky fans actually got to sit at a table with the MM girls and ask them questions. They were pretty much face to face with the girls for about ten minutes before they were rotated to the other tables. They even had translators at each table so the girls were asking just as many questions as the fans were. [shock] There were a limited number of tickets for sale last year and there's no guarantee AKB48 will attend but there's a pretty good chance they will.

i wonder who in HJU gets to eat breakfast with AKB48... :O_O:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
That was the only regret I have about last year's AX. I came THIS CLOSE *holds thumb and forefinger half an inch apart* to going to that breakfast thing with MM last year. My hotel room phone rang at 6:30 in the morning, and my one buddy was on the other line, having just found out about the event just then. However at the time there was no guarantee that MM would be there at the breakfast thing. Add the fact that it was being held within an hour of when my buddy called and I ended up not going because I was still wiped from the night before and I wanted sleep. :(

So yeah, if any of you guys go and have a chance to go to the breakfast thing. DON'T make the same mistake I did by skipping it. Get your ass up out of bed and get within arms-length of "Queen & Elizabeth".

And hopefully Mayuyu.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqvD0LVybM[/ame]

^damn! that was a chance missed to meet some idols! :sweat:

BUT... BUT.... yes BUT... here is now THE OFFICIAL LIST OF GIRLS WHO ARE COMING TO THE ANIME EXPO...

<drum roll please...>

Members for the Nokia Theatre Live:

倉持・小嶋・指原・高城・高橋・前田(敦)・前田(亜)・秋元・板野・大島・小野・仁籐・藤江・峯岸・宮澤・北原の16名

A - Kuramochi, Kojima, Sashihara, Takajo, Takahashi, Maeda Atsuko, Maeda Ami
K - Akimoto, Itano, Oshima, Ono, Nito, Fujie, Minegishi, Miyazawa
B - Kitahara

total of 16 girls. though according to the management updates it's still possible there might be changes to the roster, but these are the girls initially selected for this task.

it looks like Tomomi Kasai won't make it, but at least Tomomi Itano will be there :thumbs:

source: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10546541103.html

p.s. first page also updated :p

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Presence of Acchan, TakaMina, Sayaka, Korisu, Tomochin, Miichan & Sae = :buttrock:

Lack of Mayuyu & Suuchan = :noesbueno