Some kind of Beast mode
yeah sucks that mayu won't be there then again she might roam around by herself... And only bad can come out of that lol :)

lol Correction, it's Mayuyu!

I love that name so much now. lol

LOL Kivat, I don't know the things you will do when you get to Japan. Since the Expo is in L.A. it be nice to see Mr. Haim Saban make an appearance there.

I don't know what I'll do either...lol I'm going to be in shock that I'm actually there at all.

THEN, I'd walk around places so people can stare at me and be like "OooooooH, A shiny foreigner. :O_O:"

So I'll go with the flow with that, and see were that takes me with the girls.

If Haim stops by in this expo, it would be all kinds of Epic. I don't do cons, but I'd go to this one.

lol Correction, it's Mayuyu!

I love that name so much now. lol

I don't know what I'll do either...lol I'm going to be in shock that I'm actually there at all.

THEN, I'd walk around places so people can stare at me and be like "OooooooH, A shiny foreigner. :O_O:"

So I'll go with the flow with that, and see were that takes me with the girls.

If Haim stops by in this expo, it would be all kinds of Epic. I don't do cons, but I'd go to this one.

The girls will be attracted to you since you have American money lol. It be great if Haim sat next to the other former rangers in the panel, like you said him being there would be all kinds of epic, that guy is clearly a baller.

Some kind of Beast mode
The girls will be attracted to you since you have American money lol. It be great if Haim sat next to the other former rangers in the panel, like you said him being there would be all kinds of epic, that guy is clearly a baller.

You calling Japanese girls hoes?! lol

Haim is the Baller of Ballers. He's my idol man.

You calling Japanese girls hoes?! lol

Haim is the Baller of Ballers. He's my idol man.

Lol some Japanese girls are, plus it was a reference to that Chinese massage lady that asked Jackie and Chris if they brought American money with them in Rush Hour 2. I hope Mr. Saban does make an appearance at the Expo.

Some kind of Beast mode
Lol some Japanese girls are, plus it was a reference to that Chinese massage lady that asked Jackie and Chris if they brought American money with them in Rush Hour 2. I hope Mr. Saban does make an appearance at the Expo.

Ooooh yea. lol Man I loved that part. Those Chinese girls went to infinity!

Well I don't know if he, himself will be there, but I hope someone Saban affiliated will be there.

Ooooh yea. lol Man I loved that part. Those Chinese girls went to infinity!

Well I don't know if he, himself will be there, but I hope someone Saban affiliated will be there.

Probably Ellie Dekel will be there, he is well aware of Power Morphicon and such.

Some kind of Beast mode
^Yea, so he can probably give a little shout out, tell us something juicy maybe..just maybe.

maybe not..

lol

Wow, It's kinda weird knowing someone from Kamen Rider will be in New York soil with me in a few days. It's kinda sad knowing it's not someone important from Kamen Rider.

So who all from HJU is going? This is my third year going, like most of the attendees I'm mainly there for cosplay and partying. Not that many interesting guests for me this year. No Riders, Rangers, Solid Snake, or Morning Musume. Well there's Danny Choo but meh.

My weekend is pretty hectic just planning it out.