I'm satisfied already since Tomochin will be there...

though a part of me is kinda sad cause i wanted to see Mayu and Mariko...

Oh i'm so gonna try to do the breakfast with the GOH, and hopefully i can talk and maybe take a picture with Itano *prays to the all mighty kamen riders*

And i'm so getting my Queen and Elizabeth Love <3 Wars poster signed...

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Just in case there was anyone who was still "on the fence" about whether or not they'd want to go to AX this year, here's AKB48's latest single. Many/Most of the girls featured in this video are on the list of members who you will be able to see live and in-person.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaX0TlSpL2s[/ame]

And yes, the little opening skit they have is a helluva tease. :laugh: :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
^Oh snap..your back.

Mayuyu says "It's about time someone made this thread."

[hide]
akb48mayuyuixashirt.jpg
[/hide]

So, so you knew about this and you didn't tell us???

Thanks J..thanks. :170:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Well it's kind of moot now, since Mayuyu is NOT going to be one of the girls that will be attending.

Some kind of Beast mode
^
Well it's kind of moot now, since Mayuyu is NOT going to be one of the girls that will be attending.

lol Mayuyu must be really important to you huh.

That's an awesome name to say. Mayuyu, Mayuyu, Mayuyu. I love typing it too. lol

Mayuyu.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Well, it's not often that you find a really cute girl who's also a toku/anime geek. You should check out the video of her that I posted on the previous page here. :wub:

Now if only I could get past the creepy feeling I keep getting for being fanboying over despite the fact that I'm twice her age. :sweat:

Some kind of Beast mode
Well, it's not often that you find a really cute girl who's also a toku/anime geek. You should check out the video of her that I posted on the previous page here. :wub:

Now if only I could get past the creepy feeling I keep getting for being fanboying over despite the fact that I'm twice her age. :sweat:

Well, I see she can't bowl for ****..lol But she's hilarious. She has a nice sense of humor.

But hey, at least your not Creepy McCreepster JFC. True Love conquers all!

I wanna marry Tamao Sato....even though she's sorta 2wice my age also. But hey I still like her a lot. :D

yeah sucks that mayu won't be there then again she might roam around by herself... And only bad can come out of that lol :)

Well, I see she can't bowl for ****..lol But she's hilarious. She has a nice sense of humor.

But hey, at least your not Creepy McCreepster JFC. True Love conquers all!

I wanna marry Tamao Sato....even though she's sorta 2wice my age also. But hey I still like her a lot. :D

LOL Kivat, I don't know the things you will do when you get to Japan. Since the Expo is in L.A. it be nice to see Mr. Haim Saban make an appearance there.