Rajio Showa Rider
Animazement, the local anime convention in Raleigh, North Carolina, is now having it's first tokusatsu j-hero panel. While it will mainly serve as an introduction to newcomers, we hope people who are already familiar with the genre will have a lot of fun, too. What's being planned is nothing short of awesome. So if you're going to be in the area, please stop by.

The panel is being held Thursday night at 9pm, during pre-con. The con is being held at the Raleigh Convention Center next weekend, Memorial Day Weekend.

There's a facebook event made for it specifically, also
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123244271022208/

As well as threads in the cosplay.com forums and the Animazement forums in the panels section. So please consider stopping by if you can.

Stupid me... living in the freakin' UK where nothing ever happens. Unless you go to London which costs you your soul to get to.

Mad Skillz
Hey, I live in North Carolina!

...though there is no way I can make it there on such short notice. D: Ah well, maybe next year. Have always wanted to go to one of these panels.

Like a passing wind...
I was gonna go to that with a bunch of friends but found out that the main person bringing us can't go so I feel pretty bummed out. It was gonna be my first con-experience too...

Not that I have the chance to go, but I'm curious about what the panel will have...can you give me [us] some clue?

Rajio Showa Rider
Not that I have the chance to go, but I'm curious about what the panel will have...can you give me [us] some clue?

I'm not the one running it, though I'm playing a part. Basically it's an introduction to toku j-heroes, focusing on Kamen Rider, Sentai, and throwing in Metal Hero and various others. We'll talk about the history of the genre, probably do a "Then and Now" sort of thing... all in the style of a Kamen Rider W case.

I have never before wanted to go to a convention so badly... And the first of its kind, no less!