Animaniacs Is Back: New Trailer And Episode Descriptions

Staff member
By the end of November, we’ll finally know if the Animaniacs reboot was worth it or not. The long-in development partnership between Hulu and WB, probably the only one of its kind now that every studio has their own streaming service, will at last produce its fruit a month from now.
And to prove it, here’s a fresh new trailer full of real, honest-to-goodness new clips of the Warner siblings. Pinky and the Brain are also back, but it doesn’t look like anybody else made the cut (there’s a new pee-sychiatrist here, instead of Scratchy).

There’s more…Hulu’s press site now contains brief descriptions of each episode. Look away if you care about spoilers, but it appears each of the 13 episodes in Season One will contain one Warners short, one Pinky and the Brain short, and one variety short using original characters yet to be revealed.
S1 Episode 101 ‘Episode 1’
The Warner Brothers (& Warner sister!) return. Brain’s meme fails to achieve world domination.
S1 Episode 102...

Continue reading...

Well, that's kind of disappointing that they seem to have only brought back the Warners and the two characters popular enough to merit a spinoff.

Administrator
Staff member
For whatever reason, this really makes me want to play the SNES Animaniacs game.

Administrator
Staff member
You know what? I didn't hate it. It wasn't as good at the OG Animaniacs. But it didn't commit the worst crime of all, which is being boring. I laughed some and it kept my attention with some of the weirder skits, like the totally silent vampire bit that takes place while Ralph is sleeping on the job.