レイモン (雷蒙)
largeAnimePaperscans_Angel-Beats-1.jpg

Sweet Sweets
Just saw the first episode...I enjoyed it. And I'm really facepalming at people across the net giving it so much flak. We've only seen ONE episode so far. Who's to say we won't get better characterization down the road? People need to be patient and quit assuming that the first episodes is the end all, be all...and another thing that's really annoying with fans across the net...the comparisons between Yuri and Haruhi. Yes, yes, they have similar hairstyles and uniforms...but that's where it ends.

Yuri, for now, doesn't seem like she's going to be as bitchy as Haruhi. Haa...sorry for the rant here. I'm just really annoyed at all the flak it's getting with people expecting everything to be explained upfront. <_<

レイモン (雷蒙)
Despite the noted similarities, it's the SSS and SOS Brigade, not a mixture of both.:laugh:

I like the theory of them having to fight for their rights and issues in a world where if you give up and fit in, you disappear forever, and according to Yuri, reincarnated. Does Kami-sama really enjoy seeing them struggle and fight for their rights, to the point where the people will get revived whenever they suffer injuries that can cause death? We'll have to see in coming episodes.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I feel bad Yuri in the past for her whole family dying and only her alive.

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Episode 3 seems to be about Iwasawa's past life.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I think the point is that the actual story is really about a load of people that each have their own individual problems that they need to resolve and that their Rage Against The Heavens is actually just a farce to avoid their real problems. Atleast, that's what many have already speculated it will become.

Crow Song is releasing tomorrow.:buttrock: