Andrew Garfield deserves a 3rd Spiderman film #MakeTASM3

Administrator
Staff member
Andrew Garfield is supposed to have a trilogy of Amazing Spider-Man films. It never happened when Amazing Spider-Man 2 did not reach the expectations it has but eventually it developed a cult following. Thanks to the concept of of Multiverse and Spider-Man: No Way Home, he gets to reprise his version of Spider-man. We also get to see him with Tobey Maguire and Tom Holland. The three actors that played Peter Parker together in one film is an experience. An experience we never asked for but needed in our lives.
#MakeTASM3

Garfield’s appearance in the film ignites the interest in Amazing Spider-Man again. Since the Multiverse concept is now becoming a Norm in both MCU and DCEU, Fans are now wanting to see a third Amazing Spider-man film.
Tom Holland can still have his own Spider-man films and appear in Avengers movies. Fans just want to see one more Amazing Spider-man film because he was robbed of...

Continue reading...

I'm also in support of the movement !. I'm actually a fan of Holland but Garfield totally deserves a closure to his trilogy.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
He was really screwed over because the director wanted a reboot. Since Multiverse is a thing, Time to give Garfield a movie of his own. I do want a trilogy too. He is such a nice guy and he was never bitter from the situation and deserves to be rewarded for it.

I watched those fake trailers of Amazing Spiderman 3 to manifest so it will happen. I believe the Universe will give me what I want if I think about it a lot.

Hello Strangah!
How about Tobey? I want to see a Spiderman 4. We are suppose to have one but it got canceled before production.