Ancient Explorers: The Lost City of Peru To Premiere At SDCC

Staff member
San Diego Comic-Con is an ideal place to make announcements for new projects, but some people go so bold as to debut them there. Moras Productions is one such outfit that’s making this move, choosing to sell their upcoming adventure comic Ancient Explorers: The Lost City of Peru for the first time at SDCC.
Omar Mora, a writer, actor and producer, is behind the book, which he describes as “a novel – comic book hybrid.” We’re not sure how that works, but the plot is that two best friends and two archaeologists discover that they may know the location of Patiti, the lost city of Peru. What else can they do but journey there? Ah, but others are seeking to find it too, of course, and the four soon find themselves in the type of swashbuckling, death-defying adventure you typically get from chasing lost cities.
“I’m so proud of this book,” says Mora. “Ancient Explorers is a novel that I always wanted to produce as a comic book. When the pandemic hit, well the economy hit as well and I...

Continue reading...

SCP foundation Mascot
I totally loved reading the first volume of this comic! From the very first page to the very last, this book captures your attention. Everyone of all ages should read this book, in my opinion! This comic did a great job of highlighting the wonders of Peru.

Hey I just met you!
All I can say is that Mora's novel made wonderful comics. I was unable to stop reading! If you enjoy reading stories of adventure and discovering various cultures, I highly recommend it. It's a book for everyone! Purchase one and enjoy some reading!

This was a great book to read. I don't read comics very frequently, but when I do, I stick with them if I'm captivated, and this was one of them. To anyone seeking for a decent book, I'd suggest it. I hope to see a movie adaption at some point.

This is great! Peru and South America have so many to offer from their ancient history but it is not attractive from some reason. It is should be more in center on attention. Africa was one time and lately is Middle east.