Thumbs Down
HJU Productions would be a Toku Production House that creates Indy Toku and distributs it thruout the net. It's just a suggestion but, if it dose pass, please add a section in the Toku Grindhouse called HJU Productions.

Thanks for Lisening,
Kagito

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
This has sorta been up in the air numerous times now, I'd be game for doing something as I have numerous ideas but I dunno if anybody else would want in :p

Like Azura Armor.

You can also see a trailer of it here and a CG test of it here.

But I agree that HJU should totally do what Thai-Toku does and try to make it's own Toku. How to raise money though...

That would be a dream and a half. If anyone of us becomes a billionaire, we totally gotta set this up.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Probably is we're spread all over the place. How could we set up a production that way?

Chief HJU News Editor
I have bounced the idea around of doing a Toku style show for years, nearly actually getting into production of it a few times. I haven't because I didn't want to get into it without knowing 100% if it was gunna be great or not.

I personally do see it possible. There just needs to be one end that handles the actural production process. Scott Phillips lives in New Mexico, and Steve Wang lives in L.A. . I'm not sure where Nathan Long lives, but it really doesn't matter. The point is simple. There needs to be one person in charge of each department. a good number of the Kamen Rider Dragon Knights VFX were done in Canada, and the head of visual effects was acturally a canadian from Toronto. So, what we would need is :

- A team of 2 or 3 producers. They would be in charge of overseeing the whole project, creating a schedual and a timeline for everyone elses job, reviewing scripts when the story editor has a polished draft and giving the ok to move on. This person will be involved in each aspect of production, so should be someone who is working directly with the crew.

Concept Artists : Artists to design concepts for the show... costumes, props.

- A Story Editor : Someone who is in charge of the story in general. This person will keep accurate notes in a wiki-like setting. These notes will dicpict locations, characters & how they develop in each episode, plot arhcs.etc. This person will also be in charge of viewing the scripts, making recomendations to the writar and polishing the scripts.

- A Production Crew : Preferably all in the same location. In charge of filming the show itself. Should consist of 5 or 6 people.

- An editer. Only one is needed. Should be in the same location as production crew, otherwise large server for digital transfer of dailies will be needed.

-Visual Effects Supervisor + Those who work under him/her. These people will be incharge of creating visual effects for the show. Can be same person as editor. Small clips can be transfered over a server to those who are interested in helping. After the visual effects are done, the editor will lock those clips in place in the film and we are almost complete. Now the video has to go to sound production.

-Sound Production Crew -- responsible for sound effects and ADR. One person has to be on the production crew to direct ADR.

Fund Raising is also big. There is alot of talent at HJU, maybe we could sell comic books via cafepress.com?

~MR-Aftershock

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
I personally do see it possible. There just needs to be one end that handles the actural production process. Scott Phillips lives in New Mexico, and Steve Wang lives in L.A. . I'm not sure where Nathan Long lives, but it really doesn't matter. The point is simple. There needs to be one person in charge of each department. a good number of the Kamen Rider Dragon Knights VFX were done in Canada, and the head of visual effects was acturally a canadian from Toronto. So, what we would need is :

- A team of 2 or 3 producers. They would be in charge of overseeing the whole project, creating a schedual and a timeline for everyone elses job, reviewing scripts when the story editor has a polished draft and giving the ok to move on. This person will be involved in each aspect of production, so should be someone who is working directly with the crew.

Concept Artists : Artists to design concepts for the show... costumes, props.

- A Story Editor : Someone who is in charge of the story in general. This person will keep accurate notes in a wiki-like setting. These notes will dicpict locations, characters & how they develop in each episode, plot arhcs.etc. This person will also be in charge of viewing the scripts, making recomendations to the writar and polishing the scripts.

- A Production Crew : Preferably all in the same location. In charge of filming the show itself. Should consist of 5 or 6 people.

- An editer. Only one is needed. Should be in the same location as production crew, otherwise large server for digital transfer of dailies will be needed.

-Visual Effects Supervisor + Those who work under him/her. These people will be incharge of creating visual effects for the show. Can be same person as editor. Small clips can be transfered over a server to those who are interested in helping. After the visual effects are done, the editor will lock those clips in place in the film and we are almost complete. Now the video has to go to sound production.

-Sound Production Crew -- responsible for sound effects and ADR. One person has to be on the production crew to direct ADR.

Fund Raising is also big. There is alot of talent at HJU, maybe we could sell comic books via cafepress.com?

~MR-Aftershock

The only ***** with Cafepress is that they get most of the money and you only get commission.

I've actually got a production in the back of my head that I could do locally for really cheap. Just need to get the man/woman power behind it to make it work :p