Chief HJU News Editor
If only we lived around the corner from each other, then this thread could go somewhere.

I think that we should only have one project on the go at once. It's just more organized that way. I'm not saying that it should be cyber gear.... but I do believe it's important to get through one project before you start the next one.

Thumbs Down
I agree w/ ya on that but, maybe we should ask the HJU Public what they think? or have a poll on what we may want to do.

I would definitely be up for writing more toku if this ever comes together.

Thumbs Down
Bios:

Nasaho Bakari / Striker
Organly a American, he died in a car crash but, was reborn in the form
of a 15 year old Japanese Boy. One day he is attack by the Ounji but,
just before being killed, he henshins into Striker. Now he fights to distroy
the Ounji.

Kazu Ayahshii / Neo Strike
A Boy in Nasaho's homeroom. He disovers the the Dash Brace and The
Shooting Blade in Mt. Fuji and uses it to fight the Ounji but, he hates
Super Heroes because they were not able to save his mother.

Ounji - Demons

Art Comming SOON.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Let's be realistic here, we'd never be able to shoot at Mt. Fuji. I still say we should go for something completly new we'd develop in a massive brainstorm.

Maybe use native american cultures as inspiration? Would be new no?

Bios:

Nasaho Bakari / Striker
Organly a American, he died in a car crash but, was reborn in the form
of a 15 year old Japanese Boy. One day he is attack by the Ounji but,
just before being killed, he henshins into Striker. Now he fights to distroy
the Ounji.

Kazu Ayahshii / Neo Strike
A Boy in Nasaho's homeroom. He disovers the the Dash Brace and The
Shooting Blade in Mt. Fuji and uses it to fight the Ounji but, he hates
Super Heroes because they were not able to save his mother.

Ounji - Demons

Art Comming SOON.

I like it, but I think it would be much more realistic as a comic book. If we;re making a toku, I think it would be best to show off the culture of south America than try to use japanese names and locations.

A Secret Messenger ...
Let's be realistic here, we'd never be able to shoot at Mt. Fuji. I still say we should go for something completly new we'd develop in a massive brainstorm.

Maybe use native american cultures as inspiration? Would be new no?

A Native American theme would be interesting. It's something I've never really thought of.

Personally, I think we would have to do something low key, like maybe just a one shot episode to start. Keep it small with just one hero. I'd be a little hesitant to just suddenly settle on an idea/theme. It's nice to see everyone's ideas, but in reality we can only do one. I think people sometimes get the idea that shows just start out with a plan and anything is possible, but I highly doubt that's the case. There is probably a few weeks or so of just pre-planning as creators brainstorm on the years theme, characters and general concept, not to mention going through what can actually be done on the given budget.

That said, something like this would only really work if a strong, dedicated team is formed, with a couple for overall overseeing, an artist, etc. It may be the toku of HJU, but it would be impossible if everyone is trying to stick their hands into the cookie jar. It would just get too confusing and too difficult to control.

A Native American theme would be interesting. It's something I've never really thought of.

Personally, I think we would have to do something low key, like maybe just a one shot episode to start. Keep it small with just one hero. I'd be a little hesitant to just suddenly settle on an idea/theme. It's nice to see everyone's ideas, but in reality we can only do one. I think people sometimes get the idea that shows just start out with a plan and anything is possible, but I highly doubt that's the case. There is probably a few weeks or so of just pre-planning as creators brainstorm on the years theme, characters and general concept, not to mention going through what can actually be done on the given budget.

That said, something like this would only really work if a strong, dedicated team is formed, with a couple for overall overseeing, an artist, etc. It may be the toku of HJU, but it would be impossible if everyone is trying to stick their hands into the cookie jar. It would just get too confusing and too difficult to control.

I agree with what's being said here. It's not reasonable to think that we can develop a full series, especially at this time. I've been there in the room with exec. producers, writers.etc. There's quite abit of pre-planning that goes on. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was in story talks from early February to early April, and they are just starting to go into the scripting stages, building props.etc. Shooting won't happen till late July, and the show itself doesn't premiere until early 2008.

I think that there needs to be a set group of 2 or 3 key people who will set out guidelines for the HJU genre, these guidelines will address issues such as location, theme, characters, plots, and other issues that need to be addressed at this time. If things continue to go the way this thread has been going, nothing will get done.

Many have said that one hero is the best way to go with this. I also agree with this statement. To have a new helmet sculpted costs anywhere between $800.00 - $1200. If we make the decision that all the heroes will have the same helmet design, with different colors, then we can buy kits for $350-$400. Then there's the costume itself. We can get a catsuit from the zentai costume guys off ebay, and develop a foam chest protector for about the same price as the helmet.

Cyber Gear will be going into production regardless of Henshin Justice's involvement, just because it's my project and I've already gone into designing plot arcs and such.