The only ***** with Cafepress is that they get most of the money and you only get commission.

I've actually got a production in the back of my head that I could do locally for really cheap. Just need to get the man/woman power behind it to make it work :p

what's the deal with LuLu.com?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I should get into writing more seriously :p we need someone to make costumes or something. An idea cheap production would only have 1 hero or maybe 2.

If you take the guys who did France Five has exemple it took them a year to make a full episode on average and about 2000 Euro per episode, and that's not counting the stuff they all already had on each end and the volunteered time of the whole crew. We'd have to sell a crap load of stuff to pay for that XD

Maybe we should start by creating an HJU hero, an icon to use and then we could start with comics and stuff and try to build up a mythology from there and make a short live action movie.

Thumbs Down
Another Idea,

Kenosuke The Striker.

Main Characters -

Nasaho Bakari / Striker
A Ninja Hero with the same desine as Shadow Juster, I'll have Skeches and
bios later.

Kazu Ayahshii / Neo Strike
A Samurai hero that is kinda a rival of Striker.

Asuka Dame
Nasaho's GF

Villans -
Demons, still thinking of a name.

And I was thinking of a cyber gear crossover.

More info comming SOON.

It's Judgement Time!
This is the problem with the idea. Already, most people just want to use this production as a means to get their ideas out there. Everyones got an idea but less people got the talent or money to help back up any of the projects. I'll be surprised if any team can settle on an idea and not blow budgets.

Thumbs Down
Ok, well start with at least 3 projects if everyones ok w/ it. 2 of thoses being
Kenoskue the Striker and Cyber Gear.

But, I would be wiser if KR A.Shock Finshed Cyber Gear then work on something else.

boogie woogie feng shui
If this ever gets organizized or something, somebody call me and I'll do stunts. Until then, seems like you have a lot of organizizing to do.