[HIDE]I just finished re-watching Blade, and while I can't deny the beauty and shock value of the ending, I really find it a pity that Kenzaki had to become another Joker.

So that got me thinking. In episode 48, Mutsuki tried to release his King so that there would be 2 Undeads existing, but because the Battle Fight was officially over, he couldn't do so. However, what if he had the foresight to release his King Undead before Tachibana sealed the final King? I believe that Mutsuki's King Undead will be able to live with humans peacefully. Heck, even his Queen would be able to do so, since she realised earlier on that the Battle Fight was staged and had no purpose. While Hajime was right when he said that the Undeads had to be sealed (when Mutsuki approached him with the idea of requesting the last Undead to live peacefully with humans), he probably hadn't met Mutsuki's King. Most Undeads will attack humans and stir up a lot of ****, but I believe Mutsuki's King won't. So, if he had been released beforehand, wouldn't the Battle Fight have not ended? The show would have concluded with everyone living happily together, which to me is an ideal conclusion.[/HIDE]

Last edited:
press z or r twice
The fact that this opportunity existed and both the show and the movie...
ended on alternate "this is how the ending would go down in the worst way" plots shows that the season's designers loved to screw happy endings up the behind. =/

Last edited:
Now known as MythicFables
Okay... dude... MAJOR FREAKING SPOILER.

The best part of the series is the ending and if I hadn't already seen it you would have ruined the show for me.

Not cool man. Make with the spoiler tags. that's what they are there for. You've been around the board long enough, you should know better.

Hajime said something that the creator (that huge flying board) will force the last 2 remaining Undeads to fight anyway...but how will it force, we will never know

LightningZERO: Hajime was referring to the "Stone of Sealing", introduced around 39(I guess), it's the "judge of the Battle Fight" and was the reason why all the losing Undead were sealed (a ability used in the Point Blank cards). The finale gives hints on the stone's origins and true nature in theory: [HIDE]That the Stone is the emboidment of all lifeforms' urge to be dominant[/HIDE].

[hide]If things had went the way you said & Shima-san (Mutsuki's Undead) had been unsealed then everything would have been happy ending the end. If he still had his human form & was the way he was before he got sealed that is. Wouldn't have been that bad, but oh well didn't happen, or maybe the ace would have gotten Mutsuki again, who knows depends on wether or not that could have happened & if his queen could have prevented it since her being sealed helped him.[/hide]

The best part of the series is the ending and if I hadn't already seen it you would have ruined the show for me.

Not cool man. Make with the spoiler tags. that's what they are there for. You've been around the board long enough, you should know better.

Well really, if someone has not seen the end of the series, then they should not read a thread about an alternate ending for the series, because it's rather obvious there will be spoilers there.

Last edited:
It would've been awesome if Shima-san could've been released to co-exist with humans. And like wyyc said, even the Queen of Clubs would've been able to exist peacefully at that point, I think.

If not that, I preferred the movie ending. I knew that the ending to Blade was fitting in a way, but Kenzaki didn't deserve any of that. I always thought Hajime was meant to...you know...take it for the team.

I wished Amane found out that Hajime was a monster and twice they neglected to do that. :shakefist

Dude, chill. Like x1xBladex1x said, the title itself already indicates that there'll be spoilers. Anyway, in case someone accidentally opens this thread, I've placed spoiler tags.

It would've been awesome if Shima-san could've been released to co-exist with humans. And like wyyc said, even the Queen of Clubs would've been able to exist peacefully at that point, I think.

If not that, I preferred the movie ending. I knew that the ending to Blade was fitting in a way, but Kenzaki didn't deserve any of that. I always thought Hajime was meant to...you know...take it for the team.

I agree. With the amount of **** that Kenzaki took throughout the series, I thought it was expected for them to give him a happy ending. I don't know, the writers seem like a bunch of sadistic people to me.

I'm pretty sure that the two remaining Undead have the choice to not fight, even though the Master will continually call for them to battle. When the Joker and the final Category King were the last 2 Undeads yet to be sealed, I didn't see them rushing towards each other in search of battle. Hajime was still in control of himself. Thus, I believe Mutsuki's King should have the willpower to resist the commands of the Master.

Also, I don't get why Kenzaki had to leave. That guy has the strongest will out of the 4 Riders; he should be able to live with them and control the Joker within him. The only reason I can see is that he thinks his friends wouldn't accept him now that he is an Undead.

FACT: Kenzaki > the others.

At first, I liked Tachibana alot but then I saw how easily you can manipulate him. He really is an Idiot.