Life is viewtiful
:( She might have been strung out on drugs and been in and out of rehab all these years..but she still had inspirational music that touched the souls of many.. and helped me through some tough times too..R.I.P.

"Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased.

On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/23/amy-winehouse-dead-dies-london-apartment/

edit: and please keep the flaming to a minimal guys

Life is viewtiful
Awwwww Fuuuuuuuuuuu-

I just made a thread..

*Shines the mod emblem in the sky for them to come and use their benevolent powers of thread merging*

didnt give a damn about her while she was a live not going to give a crap about her now.

#MissionMiami
The worst part about a death like this is if you know that's the end result if they continue to do what they are doing. Her last show, she was booed off the stage because she was slurring her lyrics and pretty much was high.

The best thing to come from a situation like this is hope that others like Lohan, Demi and all of these other young singers and actors can get clean and learn from this.

Lurker
R.I.P., Amy. You will be missed. :(

didnt give a damn about her while she was a live not going to give a crap about her now.

Then why did you post on this thread about it if you didn't care about her, then?