Henshin a Go-Go!!
AC/DC are from Australia

since apparently the music doesn't need to be from the states i suggest the "You are a Pirate" song from LazyTown for Gokaiger hahahaha

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
My first entry acdc shoot to thril for kr drake, and murray golds doomsday kr faiz paradise lost

Last edited:
Henshin a Go-Go!!
Definitely Moves Like Jagger for Ryuutaros/Den-O Gun Form.

Definitely not. Can't we at least give him a song that doesn't suck?? Or maybe even has a hip-hop element to it. Besides homeboy has nothin to do with Jagger, he moves like a B-Boy. Jagger moves like a permafried jackass, also Maroon 5 mostly blows.

Also Sidenote:

"Ace of Spades" by Motorhead for Kamen Rider Blade (the rider)

"House of Cards" by Radiohead for Kamen Rider Blade (the series)

"Major Tom" by Peter Schilling for Kamen Rider Fourze

"Ninja" by Europe for Kamen Rider ZX

Some kind of Beast mode
I always thought that, if 80's to mid-90's Sentai had music like/of MM S1 they would be the best pieces of media ever.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
some more

"Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas for Gekiranger

"Strike of the Ninja" by DragonForce for Hurricanger

"Superman" by Goldfinger for Eiji of Kamen Rider OOO

"Tank" by The Seatbelts for Shotaro of Kamen Rider W
(yeah the song is of japanese origin but I don't believe there is a better song to represent Shotaro)

"Everything's a Miracle" by Swimming with Dolphins for Phillip of Kamen Rider W
(i picked this song mostly cuz it reminds me of the music from the planetary bookshelf/gaia library but with a bit more of a dance-y vibe which i felt was reminiscent of that scene where phillip busts a groove.)

"Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne for Kamen Rider Den-O

Last edited:
Definitely not. Can't we at least give him a song that doesn't suck?? Or maybe even has a hip-hop element to it. Besides homeboy has nothin to do with Jagger, he moves like a B-Boy. Jagger moves like a permafried jackass, also Maroon 5 mostly blows.

Says you:p

And Mick Jagger >>>> DragonForce and I like Dragonforce

The Meteor has landed
I've seen people use "Hero" by Skillet and "This Is War" By Thirty Seconds to Mars for multiple Kamen Rider and Super Sentai MVs. Either of which fit multiple shows in the either series.