Amanda the Adventurer, Dora Explorer from Hell

Live free
I played Amanda the Adventurer and I have to say, it's like a nightmare come to life. The game has a way of getting under your skin and making you feel like you're actually part of the story. The puzzles are challenging but rewarding, and the storyline is gripping. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who's looking for a horror game that's both unique and terrifying. Just make sure you have a nightlight handy.

I try to piss of Amanda and give her all the wrong answers. She became a monster and killed me

This is going to be the next FNAF!

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen of Selfcare
When she said, "I'm out there somewhere.," I got the idea that she might be gone and that her corpse is still out there unidentified. Home film of the girl going missing would also assist to understand why she keeps repeating how afraid and alone she feels. It's probable that the infant in the videos was kidnapped. During this period, the souls of the child and the demon(?) coexist in Amanda, but the true child's body has not yet been discovered, thus her soul is unable to rest.