Amanda the Adventurer, Dora Explorer from Hell

<p>Amanda the Adventurer will remind you why many adults hate children’s shows. These colorful, innocent shows make children happy, but they bring the worst out of adults for some unknown reason. Remember the documentary where Barney’s voice actor gets death threats? The friendly high, pitched voice can be delightful to children, but to teens and adults, it’s torturing. The characters of shows marketed to toddlers also tend to have these big soulless eyes.</p>

I can't believe I actually finished Amanda the Adventurer. I had to take breaks every few minutes just to calm down. The jump scares were intense, and the creepy atmosphere had me on edge the whole time. But somehow, I couldn't resist the urge to keep playing. It's like it had me under some kind of spell.

Woolie the sheep is a nice character who is always the voice of reason and I feel bad for him. It took me a week just to get through half of it. The puzzles are mind-boggling, and the scares just keep coming. I had to play with all the lights on and the volume turned down low, and even then, I was still terrified. But it's worth it for the sense of accomplishment you feel when you finally finish it."

Take my Breath away!
Wow, I never thought a horror game based on a children's show could be so intriguing! Amanda the Adventurer sounds like a game that will keep me on my toes, with its interactive VHS tapes and puzzles.

The way the game combines a seemingly innocent children's show with horror elements is really effective. I found myself getting more and more invested in the story and the puzzles as I played. This game is a must-play for horror fans.

"I've played Amanda the Adventurer multiple times now and I still can't get enough of it. The replay value is really high, with multiple endings and secrets to uncover. Hope there will be DLC or sequel.

Gotta admit, I was a little skeptical about a game based on a low-budget animated show, but Amanda the Adventurer sounds like it's really captured the internet's attention. I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype!

just finished playing Amanda the Adventurer and all I can say is WOW. This game really exceeded my expectations. The puzzles were challenging, the lore was fascinating, and the horror elements were genuinely terrifying. I highly recommend this game to any horror game fan

I played Amanda the Adventurer and now I'm afraid of VHS tapes, children's shows, and sheep. Thanks a lot, MANGLEDmaw Games and DreadXP. You've ruined my life. LOL.it's like Dora the Explorer on a bad acid trip. The puzzles were challenging, the horror elements were terrifying, and the fourth wall breaking was just plain creepy. But hey, at least Woolie the sheep was cute.

Do not mess with the Power
I have never been so invested in a horror game before. The puzzles were challenging but not impossible, and the storyline kept me unsettled. The interactive VHS tapes were a really unique touch, and it was like I was actually part of the show. I have to admit, I was a little scared to sleep after playing this game, but it was totally worth it.