Lurker
being collecting toku,pr,ss,kr etc I also like to collect old gaming systems

now of course you know the Super famicom is the Japanese SNES this person was offering me a good bundle of 19 games for $100+shipping,most of the games in this bundle ever saw a u.s Release so I was wondering if it a good price? or I can just go to ask middleman proxy,etc to get the system with games for a lot cheaper?

now I could get an SNES and buy a converter for it but I just like the way the system looks then it American counterpart. and you guys in Europe are pretty lucky to get that design as the super famicom

so is it worth for $100 with that bundle?

Actually back this time
Depends on how much the games are worth and stuff, but from what I've heard a SuFami is really cheap, but shipping is a bit. You could go to Famicomworld.com and ask there and probably get a better price than you will elsewhere.

Also, you don't need an adapter to play SFC games on an American system, just clip the tabs in the cartridge slot.

Lurker
I guess your right am going to ask him for the games only and see how much he wants it.

Last edited:
Lurker
What games does it come with?

Some of it was hard to tell since it was Japanese, but some I could name like

Dead Dance
Dei Zangrisser
Prime Goal 2
Super Keiba
Super Soccer '95
Pilotwings
Muscle Bomber
Romancing Saga 2
Sim City

there was also a sailor moon and a yuyu hakusho game to

Banned
Depends on how much the games are worth and stuff, but from what I've heard a SuFami is really cheap, but shipping is a bit. You could go to Famicomworld.com and ask there and probably get a better price than you will elsewhere.

Also, you don't need an adapter to play SFC games on an American system, just clip the tabs in the cartridge slot.

Clipping the tabs is problematic at best. There are really nice converters.

Lurker
Clipping the tabs is problematic at best. There are really nice converters.

Actually I used some pliers on my snes and used my firends SF game on it, it works, you just have give it some muscle that all to removed them.

Last edited: