I mean look how realistic the graphics are! After having a lot of futuristic Final Fantasy game, we are going back to it's medieval roots. For sure some people here misses the old school mechanics but games needed to evolve. Many series that refuses to evolved died down after being the same for a long time. If you guys prefer the older games, then play the old games! I love everything I see by far!

Complete Global saturation
I am excited, just ignore the people who are being negative because they cant accept changes.

I am already ready to throw away my money for this. I am definitely excited for this game! This will put the series into new heights.

I also love the graphics. I think it looks like a good game, we have to give credit where it is due.

I think change is also good. We cannot have a remake then have the same graphics.

I am already sleepless waiting for the release because I love the medieval theme. I don't know why people are hostile to the designs of characters of this game. At least they don't look like members of an underground S and M club like the mostly leather clad cast of Final Fantasy 12. The characters of 16 looks sophisticated and classy.

I want to see more trailers and gameplay footage before I can judge. I don't know much about this game aside from the names of the three protagonists. We are still left in the dark because Crystal Dynamics doesn't want to give away everything yet. It is better to be surprised in the end.

I am excited because we have a mature looking protagonist and we have a medieval setting. We had been in futuristic settings for so long.

You are not alone because I am as excited as you are. I really needed this title, especially that I am still stuck inside my home.

Panda PingPing
OP You are not alone. I am feeling the hype of this game. We had too much futuristic settings in a row and seeing the game going back to its medieval roots is refreshing. I am still watching the trailer everyday like it is my religion because I want to play it so bad. The combat director of Devil May Cry 5 worked on this game. That alone is enough reason to worship this game and put it in a pedestal.