I tried to search mobile legends on Google and knew about it
Seem it is an interesting game and I will check it out.
Thanks for letting me know about this game.
No worries. Please do check it out you won't regret it. If you started playing mobile legends make sure that you still have time to play Final Fantasy. Hehe. ML is just an alternative if you want a little break for FF.

To tell you the truth, I am a big fan of Square Enix and Square Soft. The makers of the Final Fantasy franchise and other amazing games. If I were to choose a game rather than Final Fantasy, I would recommend the following games... Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I know that these games are kinda old but these games really got me hooked.

Beside Final Fantasy game, what is the best alternative game to it? or you only stick with this game? What are your thoughts?
There are lots of games like Final Fantasy but it would be the best for me. I play other games such as Pokemon, Zelda etc but this game is truly beating them all in my opinion (and in my taste). But it depends on a persons likes and dislikes because we are all different.

I am not a fan mobile game but I will check your suggestion.
I am finding a game like diablo 3 to play on my PC and i am going to buy this game from origin.

The only reason why I entertain mobile versions of games is if I'm out of the house and still feel like enjoying my playing. So having android version of the game does the trick a little for me in the time being before I get home.

No worries. Please do check it out you won't regret it. If you started playing mobile legends make sure that you still have time to play Final Fantasy. Hehe. ML is just an alternative if you want a little break for FF.

Mobile legends, I see. I would also like to look up the game because from your comment it appears that the game is as good as Final Fantasy and I hope it's not better because I wouldn't want to be dropping Final Fantasy games sooner.

They are a wide range of nice video games available to day. If it is a must that you shoudld not play the final fantaies, then you can opt for othr video games such as Grand Theft Auto, among others. It depends on what interests you. As for me, I love the FFs so much that I can not dare leave them for other games.

I think if you are into Android platform on your phone. I am sure then you can surely play and find the Korean games in such case. I have seen some of the really good games in due process. I am not sure if it's easy to play them or not but those games seems to be good in many cases.

Mobile legends, I see. I would also like to look up the game because from your comment it appears that the game is as good as Final Fantasy and I hope it's not better because I wouldn't want to be dropping Final Fantasy games sooner.
Haha It's just an alternative. Yes, it's a good game but Final Fantasy is still the greatest of all games no one should be dropping FF. I just like playing ML when I'm outside especially when I'm bored.

I was looking at a list of games that they say are better than Final Fantasy-and some of these games that they list are quite interesting. Some names of these games to check out are, Legend of Mana, Dragon's Dogma, Shining Force II, and The Witcher 3-so you could check these games out for a different gaming experience or share your experience with us,if you have played them?

Haha It's just an alternative. Yes, it's a good game but Final Fantasy is still the greatest of all games no one should be dropping FF. I just like playing ML when I'm outside especially when I'm bored.

It's totally agreeable that Final Fantasy topple all other RPG games. Replacements or alternatives are definitely not going to be able to catchup toe to toe with what Final Fantasy games offers. Although I'm glad with the competition because it's certainly going to make the developers of FF games not to slack or they will have another game knock them off their perch.