Beside Final Fantasy game, what is the best alternative game to it? or you only stick with this game? What are your thoughts?

There are plenty of games in the adventure and the fantasy type. You just have to pick one that suits your case. I have seen mostly korean and japanese games. That are similar to FF. But it can be plenty if you ask me even in US market.

If I'm outside I play mobile legends. It's a good game. My friends and I are having a good time while we're playing mobile legends. Some of my friends buying skins just to make their characters look good. They're kind of addictive to the game. They're willing to spend some money just for the skins.

If I'm outside I play mobile legends. It's a good game. My friends and I are having a good time while we're playing mobile legends. Some of my friends buying skins just to make their characters look good. They're kind of addictive to the game. They're willing to spend some money just for the skins.
I tried to search mobile legends on Google and knew about it
Seem it is an interesting game and I will check it out.
Thanks for letting me know about this game.

Me too, I play mobile legends and clash of clans as well. These are my alternatives in terms of playing on mobile or on tablet.

Seriously, the only game that I would say that seems familiar to FF, is an oldie one called The Lost Story. Is not a big saga like FF, but it has characters with a role, strategy, so you will have some plot to be busy with.

I usually play non-FF Square Enix games, such as Chrono Trigger and the Secret of Evermore. These two games are just good alternatives to the FF series, being developed by the same company. tri-Ace's Star Ocean is also a good alternative to the FF series. As for non-Square Enix RPGs, I haven't really tried them, because to me, Square Enix will always be my favorite RPG company.

There seems to be plenty of adventure fantasy RPG out there. You can play them depending on your liking. The concept of summons is being used in many Japanese RPG. So that;s something you can check out as well. So it does sound good enough on that count.

There are tons of other RPG games out there it's left for you to make your choice from anyone that you want. I would suggest you look out for Lord's mobile, it's a good one. I have played it and enjoyed it very much, maybe you would have the same feelings about the game after playing.

There are tons of other RPG games out there it's left for you to make your choice from anyone that you want. I would suggest you look out for Lord's mobile, it's a good one. I have played it and enjoyed it very much, maybe you would have the same feelings about the game after playing.
I am not a fan mobile game but I will check your suggestion.
I am finding a game like diablo 3 to play on my PC and i am going to buy this game from origin.