AlRawabi School for Girls, A Jordanian take on Mean Girls

Administrator
Staff member
AlRawabi School for Girls Trailer.

AlRawabi School for Girls is a Jordanian Netflix original that can be watched subtitled in English. Bullying is a Universal most teenagers experience at school and that makes this show universally easy to resonate with. This show will also make you learn about Jordanian culture. People have this biased perception of the middle east because of what they see in the news. AlRawabi School for Girls shows a Jordanian girl doesn’t have much difference from an American girl. Teenagers in school are mostly the same regardless of their culture and religion. The series is set in an exclusive school for girls so most of the cast are women and girls.
Foreign Netflix originals had been my window to the culture of different countries and this made give a hint a bit of Jordanian culture. People assume all women in the middle east...

Continue reading...

Kudos to this show, Its intended to be a miniseries but it is so Good it got a second season. This show is very timely especially on how Iranian government treats their women.

I'm okay!
Hearing that the show got renewed makes me happy. Thankfully, Netflix is finally producing a second
season of a worthwhile show. I was shocked that the actresses from this show are on their early 30s and late 20s. They look like real teenagers. I guess in Jordan, actual teens playing such roles will be taboo.

Seriously Unserious
In Season 1 felt like the story was coming to an end, and I'm not sure what else a second season could cover. I was captivated by the first season, and I can't wait for more. I appreciate the fact that Netflix pays attention to its customers. This announcement has made me very happy.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
It felt like the story was coming to an end, and I'm not sure what else a second season could cover. I was
captivated by the first season, and I can't wait for more. I appreciate the fact that Netflix pays attention to its customers. This announcement has made me very happy.

Samus
This show made me wish I could get even with the kids who had previously bullied me. Other people's
sympathy for Layan is a result of my continuing to despise her until the end, which is a form of manipulation. Maryam was justified in her actions, in my opinion, because they got what they deserved. Nonetheless, I enjoy learning about other people's points of view because of this show.

In my opinion, the bullies, particularly Rainia, were well portrayed. Her ability to shrug off harassment and
make light of the situation was spot on. She and her friends were behaving like typical teenagers, with little
regard for the consequences of their actions. I thought it was a really clever plot twist near the end when it was revealed that the bullies had lied to get out of trouble. It was unclear why they singled out Mariam, but bullies rarely have a good reason for picking on someone, so they most likely chose someone at random. Although Mariam was clearly a target, the reason for this was less obvious.

I am yet to watch this out but I am so much into these school bullying stories as I was bullied at school too so I would like to watch this out.

It felt like the story was coming to an end, and I'm not sure what else a second season could cover. I was
captivated by the first season, and I can't wait for more. I appreciate the fact that Netflix pays attention to its customers. This announcement has made me very happy.
But you do not know the writer of film imagination, in many similar works we think it is the end but the film writer let us surprised there is a second release.

Staff member
I have watched Mean Girls and I have no interest in watching movies and shows based on this narrative. The narrative is clicke based. I have read about Alrawabi somewhere else.