Along for the Ride – Based from the 2009 Novel and sells millions of Copies

Super Moderator
Along for the Ride is based on a Sarah Dessen Novel back in 2009. After a decade and a Year, the book’s fans can now see Auden and Eli comes to life. Netflix found a market from Teen Romance movies, and it made stars out of Lana Condor and Noah Centineo. Along for the Ride is another attempt to fill the demand while introducing fresh new faces.
Auden(Emily Pasarow) never experienced a fun childhood because her life has been consumed by school and her parent’s divorce. She lives in two different addresses to have a relationship with them. She is pressured to perform well in school because she is brilliant. Fun was not a part of her vocabulary because she dedicated her childhood to trying to get the approval of her parents. That forced her to be a responsible adult at a young age. As a...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The Lead actress is so pretty, she have imperfections in her face but that makes her more relatable. I love the Mystery going on with her eyes.

I used to be captivated with this book as a kid, and I'm excited to see how it'll be adapted. There are a slew of more fantastic Sarah Dessen stories begging to be adapted. I'm hoping they do a good job with this. This is something I'm really looking forward to! In high school, I was a huge fan of the novel. Before it comes out, I guess I'll reread it.

Auden and Eli helped me get through the awkward stage of my teens. To see them on screen after reading them through the book is something I never thought will happen.