Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: All of Us Are Dead

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2022-01-28

Creator: Chun Sung-il, JQ Lee

Cast: Park Ji-hu, Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee You-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyoo-hyung, Jeon Bae-soo

Overview: A high school becomes ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Trapped students must fight their way out — or turn into one of the rabid infected.

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone check All of Us Are Dead out on Netflix? I really liked it, except some of the plot twists were similar to Sweet Home.

South Korean Zombies made 28 days later zombies look like turtles. Their aggressiveness and speed made it look impossible to survive. These kids got lucky to get that far. I love that the cast is primarily teenagers because Hollywood loves hiring 30-year-olds to play teens because of some laws that even 18-year-olds are not allowed to work a certain amount of time.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
The characters are irritatingly stupid.
These kids said they had watched zombie movies in the past but had never fired a shot at the head.

They are Kids, So they have excuse to be more vulnerable than your typical Zombie Apocalypse protagonist. Not Everyone can go Leon Kennedy on their first day.

Administrator
Staff member
TWD hasn't been interesting to me since they killed Glenn. Black Summer is really good too.

Blondes have more Puns
I wonder if we will get a Season 2. By far the only Korean Netflix shows with confirmed Season 2 are Squid game and Sweet Home.

I hope they renew this because I want to know what will happen next.

Netflix have another Zombie show with potential. Guys try to watch Happiness!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database