Lurker
Rider Revolution, sequel to All Rider Generation series, 3DS only this time, no Sony platform, just like the mini Ghost game from before
]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts0HCJGhHgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke_oMxOyJxQ

all RG2 characters confirmed to return, however, the ones from Traveller's Senki is NOT, so there might not be White Wizard, or Kamen Rider Joker in this one

17 new characters, 9 of them debuts here as playable/is not playable yet in other games like Battride/Climax Heroes, such as:

-Nadeshiko
-Ryugen(has Yomotsuheguri arms)
-Regular/Sengoku Zangetsu(also has Shin and Proto Suika)
-Gold Drive
-Necrom
-EXAID
-Brave
-Amazon Alpha
-Amazon Omega

the rest of the new playables:

-Delta(playable in Climax heroes)
-Beast(battride war, same as the characters below it)
-Gaim(first playable in Traveler's Senki, this is the first time Gaim Banana Arms is usable aside from Ganbaride)
-Baron
-Drive
-Mach
-Chaser
-Ghost
-Specter

new system includes the ability to tag/control partner character, and more side stages such as running away from a giant J

but in it's core it's still the same old DS game from 4 years ago....but with more characters, not even the graphics and sprite animations were improved, Gaim Riders transform as a special attack instead of being able to permanently transform to other forms, also ultimate forms are still not playable/is super attack only

oh and like Great Battle Full Blast+Battle Dodgeball combo, you also get an extra game called Mighty Action X(which is EXAID's henshin game) when you buy the first copies of Rider Revolution, it actually loks much better than the actual Rider revolution game, but we don't know yet how long/short Mighty Action X's game length yet..

K

Kamen Rider IXA

THIS IS IT.
THIS IS REVOLUTION IN KAMEN RIDER GAMES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
NO MORE LAME CASH-INS AND REUSED STUFF!
COMPLETELY NEW GAMING EXPERIENCE!
FINALLY, A GAME WHICH WILL ALLOW US TO FEEL WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ALL-POWERFUL KAMEN RIDER LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

"sighs"
Well, at least there is a chance they would bring back Climax Heroes one day, right? RIIIIIGHT?

Otaku University Student
Wooh! Another side-scroller beat 'em up! I've been waiting for ages! Been replaying Rider Generation 2 and was so annoyed at the fact that the Gaim characters weren't in it! I am so hyped to play as Zangetsu!

Sucks that it's a 3DS game though... Would it work on US systems? (>.<)

Lurker
THIS IS IT.
THIS IS REVOLUTION IN KAMEN RIDER GAMES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
NO MORE LAME CASH-INS AND REUSED STUFF!
COMPLETELY NEW GAMING EXPERIENCE!
FINALLY, A GAME WHICH WILL ALLOW US TO FEEL WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN ALL-POWERFUL KAMEN RIDER LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

"sighs"
Well, at least there is a chance they would bring back Climax Heroes one day, right? RIIIIIGHT?
this game completely resued everything from Battride War Genesis, voice-wise, all of Fujioka and Kurata's ines in this trailers are ripped from BWG

aside from newly animated finishers, i doubt the showa riders and older heisei riders will have anything new for them either

i rather have another Battride, especially if they add the Amazons duo, or even better: a Z rated Amazons action game with blood and dismemberment with Battride as base, featuring the original Amazon as extra character with his own story

Wooh! Another side-scroller beat 'em up! I've been waiting for ages! Been replaying Rider Generation 2 and was so annoyed at the fact that the Gaim characters weren't in it! I am so hyped to play as Zangetsu!

Sucks that it's a 3DS game though... Would it work on US systems? (>.<)
it doesn't makes sense for Gaim to be in RG2 when Wizard haven't even aired yet when the game was made/released

as for the 2nd one, nope, must have JP 3DS unless Flashcarts is a thing again

Lurker
I know some of you will get it, if so, can you please make some sort of super attack exhibition? Cuz, tbh I am in these 2d games for them more than anything else.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

this game completely resued everything from Battride War Genesis, voice-wise, all of Fujioka and Kurata's ines in this trailers are ripped from BWG

aside from newly animated finishers, i doubt the showa riders and older heisei riders will have anything new for them either
I know. It was sarcasm. There is no single reason why we should be getting another ARG game in 2016. I though they finally moved to PS3-PS4 territory.
Is it too much to ask a decent Kamen Rider game like Kabuto for PS2 or at least Super Climax Heroes-level of depth NOT for the fifth instalment?
Is it too much?
Can't Banpresto at least make some SRW-esque games, since Bandai isn't interested in making anything worthwhile?

Lurker
I know. It was sarcasm. There is no single reason why we should be getting another ARG game in 2016. I though they finally moved to PS3-PS4 territory.
well, they gotta have something for the 3DS, i mean when PS3~4~VITA got BWG all Nintendo got is....that Ghost Minigame

Is it too much to ask a decent Kamen Rider game like Kabuto for PS2 or at least Super Climax Heroes-level of depth NOT for the fifth instalment?
Is it too much?
Can't Banpresto at least make some SRW-esque games, since Bandai isn't interested in making anything worthwhile?
3DS'er's aren't really that fond of fighting games that is not Smash Bros

as for Banpresto, well, they need to have Bamco's OK in order to make anything, maybe they'll make one to celebrate the release of Space Squad or something

all RG2 characters confirmed to return, however, the ones from Traveller's Senki is NOT, so there might not be White Wizard, or Kamen Rider Joker in this one

White Wizard wasn't playable and Joker was only playable for one mission, you couldn't even select him. All the playable characters from Senki are back and have their same finishers from the game. Gaim's forms were playable in Traveler's Senki so expect them to be playable here too (I woudn't put my finger on Ghost's though).

I am surprised that a lot of the dialog is voiced, they brought back all the recent Riders for it which is a commendable effort. Can't wair.

Anyways, I pre-ordered the Super Ex-Aid edition which comes with a copy of the game, a download code for "Mighty Action X", a reversible poster for all the Gemn Corp games, A keyhold of Mighty-kun, a special Gashat, a Ganbarizing Card and a Buttobasoul Medal. And if you decide to pre-order from Amazon.jp, there is a special Amazons stage. All of this for 8000 yen is really not that bad.

Lurker
White Wizard wasn't playable and Joker was only playable for one mission, you couldn't even select him. All the playable characters from Senki are back and have their same finishers from the game. Gaim's forms were playable in Traveler's Senki so expect them to be playable here too (I woudn't put my finger on Ghost's though).
never played Travelers Senki just watched the trailers, i guess some of the old character's finishers felt new because they are Senki's version then....since i never saw those

if you pay attention to the trailer all of Ghost's sub-Rider's attacks are quick transformations now, Houdini is a special R button attack for Specter(you can see the gauge depleting), Deep Specter is a one off transformation special, Gekisou Specter is finisher only(which animation looks a LOT like Jack Lightning Slash), Necrom also shown to not capable of holding his transformation either, the Sanzang Soul only lasted for like 1 second

ditto with Gaim's sub riders, both Ryugen and Zangetsu use their other arms just for attacking and then went back to normal form, for Gaim at least Banana Arms is transformation only he quickly change into it and then change back to orange after 1 attack

so yeah i guess they simplify the transformations now, especially for the newer riders like Gaim and Ghost, i have a feeling Drive will be that way too, Chaser is already confirmed to not be able to permanently use Mashin Chaser form, and Drive's Tire Koukan only works for 1 attack before turning to normal(and i wonder if he can use all of his tires or not)

the game looks like trash IMO, the new rider's attacks/forms are reproduced badly in this game, even worse than in Battride War in Ghost and Gaim's case, at least with the previous Ghost game it was super cheap, this one just doesn't make sense.

never played Travelers Senki just watched the trailers, i guess some of the old character's finishers felt new because they are Senki's version then....since i never saw those

if you pay attention to the trailer all of Ghost's sub-Rider's attacks are quick transformations now, Houdini is a special R button attack for Specter(you can see the gauge depleting), Deep Specter is a one off transformation special, Gekisou Specter is finisher only(which animation looks a LOT like Jack Lightning Slash), Necrom also shown to not capable of holding his transformation either, the Sanzang Soul only lasted for like 1 second

The website does show a screenshot of the form change system and Ghost will at least be able to transform from Ore to Toucon Boost and stay in that respective form. He also has 2 finishers, one for Mugen and on for Greatful so I don't know what's up with that (Probably like you were able to unlock finishers in RiGen 2)

ditto with Gaim's sub riders, both Ryugen and Zangetsu use their other arms just for attacking and then went back to normal form, for Gaim at least Banana Arms is transformation only he quickly change into it and then change back to orange after 1 attack

I believe Gaim, Baron and Ryugen will have form changes for their base forms. Gaim had permanent ones in Senki (Pine and Ichigo, with Wizard being an unlock exclusive). The final forms were never playable in RiGen anyways, so it's fine by me.

the game looks like trash IMO, the new rider's attacks/forms are reproduced badly in this game, even worse than in Battride War in Ghost and Gaim's case, at least with the previous Ghost game it was super cheap, this one just doesn't make sense.

I must disagree, I think they are doing a great job with the limited ressources they are given. I was always very fond of the RiGen series, they always were able to make me want to play as every single Rider. I wonder who will be the secret 18th Rider (probably Snipe)