Alice in Borderland Season 2 cast announced by Netflix

Super Moderator

Alice in Borderland is Netflix’s hit Death Game before Squid Game captured the World by Storm. It is based on a hit manga of the same title, and it even got an Anime adaptation. Days after the first season’s release, Netflix announced the renewal right away. The First Season of Alice in Borderland was a success, but it was outshined by Squid Game months later. People compare the two shows, but Alice in Borderland has a more Super Natural concept. The characters are abducted by an unknown entity that forces them to play games for their survival.

A Gamer named Arisu and his friends were teleported through the Borderland, a dimension that looks precisely like Tokyo, but people cannot escape it. People captured in this realm have to play games to stay alive. Some people died, some escaped, while some stayed forever because you will not die and age in the Borderland as long as you win the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Red Light Green Light
One thing I learned about Asian Death Game movies and TV. Do not get attached to any female characters because a Man survives in the end most of the time. It is like how a Virginal girl always survives in 70s to 80s horror films. The Deadbeat Bum of a man will survive in the end.

Hello Friends!
After 48 years of Waiting! I was that weird friend who felt like a minority when everyone was talking about Squid Game because Alice and Borderland came first. It is Netflix's first Death Game.

This show came out first but it is now seen by people as "Isekai Squid Game". So underrated, it deserves more attention that it gets.

One thing I learned about Asian Death Game movies and TV. Do not get attached to any female characters because a Man survives in the end most of the time.
I notice that too. In Squid Game Kang Sae-Byok is the better character but they favored the Vanilla deadbeat dad. Everyone on Borderland except Arisu is not safe because they are not Alice.

Red Light Green Light
Battle Royale is the first Death Game film I ever watched, and after that, I noticed the pattern of the Loser guy being the final survivor. Hunger Games may count as Death Games, but it has a female lead because it's Hollywood.