Actually back this time
At some point we've all probably lost some saves on an older game cartridge due to a dead battery. It's frustrating, and inevitable. Batteries don't last forever and once they're dead it can definitely suck about just having to shelve a game without being able to play it properly anymore.

Well, I can fix that! Since I've replaced batteries on carts across multiple consoles now, I'd like to offer my services to those who don't have the means, time, or skill to do the job on their own.

My method of battery replacement doesn't involve recycling any parts of the old battery (such as the solder tabs from the previous battery) because honestly re-using parts is lazy and not a good way to go about it. I use batteries with solder tabs already attached, so I'm not heating the battery up in an attempt to attach tabs to it. Using this type of battery means you don't have to worry about the battery coming loose and causing you to lose your saves.

I can also install battery holders on SNES and NES boards to make future battery replacement much quicker and hassle free. I guarantee my work and will warranty it for 60 days.

I charge $10 USD + shipping for my services. All games serviced by me will receive a proper contact cleaning and will be mailed the day they work is completed. Most jobs can be done the same day they are received, but if multiple games are sent in an order then it may take an extra day.

I accept Paypal only.

My ebay feedback: Click

Battery replacement $10 on:
NES
SNES
Gameboy/Color
Gameboy Advance
Sega Genesis

For sale $20+shipping:
Pokemon Silver with fresh battery installed
Sold!

$15+shipping
Pokemon Silver with fresh battery (label missing)
Sold!

$6+shipping
Donkey Kong Land (label missing)
Va9VG.jpg

$9+shipping
Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins
New battery installed.
EVCkp.jpg

$10+shipping
4-in-1 Famicom multicart (hacks of other games with Mario in them)
wACf2.jpg

$30+shipping
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Jpn import)
Complete with all inserts.
DbyK3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: