...Take that **** back to 4chan, son. Actually, this is for everybody. I need the obnoxious pictures with weak sarcasm/snipes to stay on 4chan. If you can't manage a response on your own, then don't respond. Pictures like this are now auto-fail.

is not 4chan overall, is mostly /b/, and you are making it sound like /b/ is bad, and that HJU is good

while they are both the same

but I understand, responding with only pictures shows that he cant come up with words himself

Banned
is not 4chan overall, is mostly /b/, and you are making it sound like /b/ is bad, and that HJU is good

while they are both the same

but I understand, responding with only pictures shows that he cant come up with words himself

HJU is NOTHIGN like that /b/ and what ever. It's kind of insulting you would even suggest it.

HJU is NOTHIGN like that /b/ and what ever. It's kind of insulting you would even suggest it.

mmmh
-both places people can post opinion and make thread, in one you gotta sign up, the other you remain anon...
-both places you can put pictures, talk about random stuff, but one has less morals (makes it better), yet has rules and they are used, reminded often. also more moderators and no one escapes the ban hammer there.
-both places, 4chan (not /b/) and HJU are dedicated to things, but HJU is mostly weeaboo, while 4chan is overall everything, there is /x/ for paranormal, or /gif/ for gif images if you are looking for anime or gore gif
but...
one site has people that have the ability to hack, and track down mostly anyone that has computer access. less morals, but then again, morals were set long time ago with people with power, and morals can change.

they are the same along the lines, only with different kind of users. how is /b/ "bad" as you might think, is more entertaining than you think.
You live in Myrtle Beach O_O. I live there to but I go to Socastee High.

yes, we talked about 2 years ago...(maybe it was someone else) but I used to go to myrtle beach high, when I go to socastee...when I used to..was for friday night magic. I also went to broadway this year dressed as Kamen Rider 2 (showa era of course) could not get the belt...urg. check it on my facebook link. also, made the helmet out of clay.

and...cool, someone that lives close by, nice to meet yah south carolina brother.

(yes I play magic, laugh yugiohfags if you are reading this)

Speaking of African Americans, its trending right now on twitter. But that's only because there's no African Americans in the next U.S. Senate.