[HIDE]
12293985.jpeg

bad.jpg

big-daddy-kane-ringtones.jpg
IceT.jpg

aw2dfk.jpg

0.o

well, I guess everyone is entitle to their own opinion

but I must admit, this made me lmao pretty damn hard, thanks op.

Endorphin Machine
Pithy replies and pre-made internet pictures don't make you better than anybody.

Your actions on this forum to this moment haven't shown you to be anything other than a troll content with baiting and drawing negative responses from reputable members. You're completely incapable or unwilling to contribute meaningful insight to relevant topics, so why do you hang around? Your presence isn't wanted and you haven't managed to convince anyone other than yourself that you're cool. It's obvious that you have a pretty high opinion of yourself, but don't confuse being bold and saying things that other people are too timid to say with being a contentious prick for no reason.

I'm not saying this to increase the likelihood of engaging you in some drawn out petty dispute, although I know that with your behavior that's inevitable, but to try possibly futiley to convince you that there's a better way of communicating with people than to assume your superiority over them, and to assure you that if superiority is what you're trying to suppose then you're not fooling anybody.

Not that should even reply to seriously to that because you clearly didnt have the mental capcity to write that when you first came in the thread like a decent human being . Flame, flame, flame-- realize youre being anger monger after doing it 3 times (all ignored by mods) then writing a half civil reply.

Good job buddy. Shows how dependable your opinion is.

Last edited:
[HIDE]
obvious_troll.preview.jpg
[/HIDE]

there is nothing wrong is loving the african american community...I can't say that with a straight face, lmao

but still, OP, you brought me lulz, so I thank you. peace. also on response to the picture

uMAD?

...Take that **** back to 4chan, son. Actually, this is for everybody. I need the obnoxious pictures with weak sarcasm/snipes to stay on 4chan. If you can't manage a response on your own, then don't respond. Pictures like this are now auto-fail.

Endorphin Machine
...Take that **** back to 4chan, son. Actually, this is for everybody. I need the obnoxious pictures with weak sarcasm/snipes to stay on 4chan. If you can't manage a response on your own, then don't respond. Pictures like this are now auto-fail.

tumblr_l8o3mh3UrJ1qb3wu7o1_400.jpg

boogie woogie feng shui
umm. What?

I don't know either, but it's obvious that Cypher is just trying to bait someone else yet again. I recommend that everyone ignore this troglodyte either using the board's functions or of their own accord to prevent any further distractions from meaningful discussion.

Endorphin Machine
I don't know either, but it's obvious that Cypher is just trying to bait someone else yet again. I recommend that everyone ignore this troglodyte either using the board's functions or of their own accord to prevent any further distractions from meaningful discussion.

Lmao really? I love your attempt to make me look like a bad guy when someone was trying to get a rise out of me and I shrugged off their desperate attempt the first time and ignored them after the 2nd response. And you shouldent come in here trying to act like you care about meaningful discussion when 90 percent of your posts where to purely insult me, all which you got away with. I dont expect you to reply with anything good when I make my points, just ignore my points then insult/make claim and repeat the pattern like youve been doing. Youre getting kinda sad now.