Some kind of Beast mode
lol It's all good Kura. Though if they do get a men's line, just shoot me a pm. haha

(っ・ω・)っ
lol It's all good Kura. Though if they do get a men's line, just shoot me a pm. haha

Will do.
If you're Canadian, you should check out this place:
n9.jpg
Lots of nice stuff for guys there.
http://xtcdesigns.com/ also has a lot of nice stuff but I sadly think it's only Canadian, too :C..

My dad sells a lot of nice clubbing dresses that are in that sorta black-glam style, too, at his boutique. His store is in Toronto though.. ;o; No online store is up yet, but we're planning on getting one soon.

boogie woogie feng shui
Cypher-Z said:
Well I'm glad you think I'm pretty (I am) and that you took more time to write a post insulting me then you did about the actual topic. And how did you come to that conclusion of me? Without even reading all my posts and seeing my side in the discussions? You just said yourself you didnt read all the posts. Oh wait, you just join in with everyone because its easier to do that than actually look at something for what it is and giving a thought. "Well according to everyone else, this looks good. Ill go with it"

See the reason people are always against me is because I'm not afraid to say something and being attacked by the prisoners that dont allow self expression and dont think for themselves. You dont even read the whole discussion, just a few responses that are angry of others towards me, then you go "oh hes just a troll guys"

I'm ready for this guy to fall down some stairs.

boogie woogie feng shui
You look like Latoya Jackson. Who are you trying to impress?

boogie woogie feng shui
Pithy replies and pre-made internet pictures don't make you better than anybody.

Your actions on this forum to this moment haven't shown you to be anything other than a troll content with baiting and drawing negative responses from reputable members. You're completely incapable or unwilling to contribute meaningful insight to relevant topics, so why do you hang around? Your presence isn't wanted and you haven't managed to convince anyone other than yourself that you're cool. It's obvious that you have a pretty high opinion of yourself, but don't confuse being bold and saying things that other people are too timid to say with being a contentious prick for no reason.

I'm not saying this to increase the likelihood of engaging you in some drawn out petty dispute, although I know that with your behavior that's inevitable, but to try possibly futiley to convince you that there's a better way of communicating with people than to assume your superiority over them, and to assure you that if superiority is what you're trying to suppose then you're not fooling anybody.