Endorphin Machine
Sure, honey. I'm a black-loving, gangsta-hating racist. Happy now, babycakes? Let me run away from this forum now because Keith made it [/sarcasm.]

Moving on, like I said, I freaking LOVE Dereon brand line.
Who WOULDN'T love these!?
shoes_iaec1141200.jpg

To die for!
You got it bud. I dont think anyones missed my point more than you have. But atleast youre not backwards rationalizing and going in circles anymore (most likely because you cant defeat my arguement).

Btw those are hideous.

(っ・ω・)っ
Btw those are hideous.
Kura, just ignore him. He's trying to get a rise out of you.
You're just all around disagreeable.. aren't you? Hahaha :C I sadly see that now. They have to be appeal to SOME people if they're able to be designed and put into mass production, right?
But alas, I'm sure Angie would at least appreciate those style of shoes because she's really been into hip-hop inspired clothing lately :3
But I stand by the fact that I love Dereon and their lookbook is sexy!
hp_refresh_20100806.jpg

Last edited:
Endorphin Machine
You're just all around disagreeable.. aren't you? Hahaha :C I sadly see that now. They have to be appeal to SOME people if they're able to be designed and put into mass production, right?
But alas, I'm sure Angie would at least appreciate those style of shoes because she's really been into hip-hop inspired clothing lately :3
hp_refresh_20100806.jpg

Yeah well, I wouldent have been negative if I didnt feel like you were trying to insinuate that I would wear those because of the thread or being sarcastic. Ifyou really like them, well, thumbsup.jpg.

Last edited:
Banned

eh?

Some kind of Beast mode
Sure, honey. I'm a black-loving, gangsta-hating racist. Happy now, babycakes? Let me run away from this forum now because Keith made it [/sarcasm.]

Moving on, like I said, I freaking LOVE Dereon brand line.
Who WOULDN'T love these!?
shoes_iaec1141200.jpg

To die for!

Never heard of these kicks before. :hmm: *looks if they have any for men*

EDIT: Guess not..:laugh:

Raxbait: Hip
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKy6jgqA-7c"]YouTube - Undercover Brother 2002 Trailer[/ame]

(っ・ω・)っ
Never heard of these kicks before. :hmm: *looks if they have any for men*

EDIT: Guess not..:laugh:

NONO!! They're for men, too!
They make them in sort of a converse style! Obviously those pinkish ones are geared more towards girls but I've seen them at the mall for men, too!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Dereon? Isn't that the clothing line that is run by Beyonce and her momma?

(っ・ω・)っ
Dereon? Isn't that the clothing line that is run by Beyonce and her momma?

Yeah, and it's pretty successful. I personally like their style because I notice a lot of it mixes "ghetto" elements with "glamour" and ends up looking classy with an edge.

:C Though I don't know if they're going to bring a men's line into it anytime soon. I DO know that the shoes are unisex though.. like all-stars :C.. I think they should bring up a men's line.. because a lot of the black fashion for guys that I see is more ghetto-y and I'm sure that they could do really well with mixing that element with a lot more of a "manly-glamour" thing.. so it's more of a dress-up casual than a dress-down casual. :C Maybe that's why I don't like the mens side of black fashion as much as the womens side. :C The men should pick up a 1920s gangsta inspired fedora instead of wearing a bandana.. OR better yet; wear a bandana and put the fedora overtop so you see a pop of colour underneath!! : D!!! Edgy!