boogie woogie feng shui
What the ****?

The hell with all this politically correct racial insensitivity name-calling bullshit.

If anyone has ever wondered why I disappear for months at a time and never have anything substantial to add to any conversation when I'm around it's because I'm sick to death of reading all this pointless babble that almost always has to be distorted into some kind of off-base commentary about race and sexual perspective.

Can't you all just watch some TV and shut the **** up about crackers and niggers and whether having a vagina makes you more qualified to make blanket statements about entire demographics of people?

Jesus Christ.

Cypher, you obviously crawled out of some misinformed cesspool portion of the internet that by some egregious mistake or another gave you the impression that you're somehow cool or amusing, but I can assure you, and the posts of pretty much everyone here with whom you've come into contact can testify, that that ain't the case, and I only know you through a handful of posts. You're just a pretty boy borderline troll who gets his jollies by derailing otherwise legitimate discussions with his inflammatory remarks and observations and you would do well to squeeze back into whatever estrogen-saturated vagina birthed you and leave the internet alone before you make it even more disreputable than it already is.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Some kind of Beast mode
^ I say they go hand in hand. It's hard to disagree with you, I'll tell you that though.

i kinda agree with cypher but i understand wat every1's trying to say. I'm black but after reading kura's post and really looking them over ,they sound racist to me. Basically what it sounds like to me is that your saying all black people are like. "Yo,yo G you see that fine-assed shorty walk by?" "aw hell yeah son man id love hitting that ass" . Yeah that's stereotyping. and even though agree with cypher, threads like this always end up like this. God what is it with people ?

Banned
i kinda agree with cypher but i understand wat every1's trying to say. I'm black but after reading kura's post and really looking them over ,they sound racist to me. Basically what it sounds like to me is that your saying all black people are like. "Yo,yo G you see that fine-assed shorty walk by?" "aw hell yeah son man id love hitting that ass" . Yeah that's stereotyping. and even though agree with cypher, threads like this always end up like this. God what is it with people ?

I don't recall seeing her say anything about "all black people".

(っ・ω・)っ
I don't recall seeing her say anything about " all black people".

THANK YOU for recognizing this.

I'm Italian and I hate Tools, but it doesn't mean I think all Italians are Tools; however, somehow people like to consider this a racist statement from me if I were to replace the words "Italian" with Black, and "Tools" with Gangstas. I never said anything about all black men, just certain types with a certain attitude. So realize how ridiculous it sounds to accuse me of racism over a small group of individuals, and drop it.
I've expressed the elements I love about Black style too (Jordans, Excessive Jewelry, Oversized jackets, Fur trims + Tons of other stuff), but somehow those posts get ignored- so if you're going to just point out the things I DON'T like about Black fashion, then do me a favour and just ignore me completely because it's not adding anything to the conversation.

That being said, I totally forgot to mention that I love the Dereon brand's line of clothing. I also respect that a lot of black women aren't afraid to flaunt their curves and I feel more women should embrace their curves like black women do- they really set a good because black women always look so put together, gorgeous, and adventurous with their style choices which makes them more confident in the long run.

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Asians have the best style.

/thread

thats_racist.gif

Endorphin Machine
Actually, a couple people did actually message me on MSN with a thumbs up because they agreed with me. Maybe to you, they're also racist.. but hey, I said what I said and obviously some people think it's true so I must have SOME sort of point.

However, if you're going to keep hounding me for it, take it to a PM because I don't want to ruin this thread with some accusation about me not liking the way certain black people come across when trying to pull off a gangsta look.
Sure buddy, you just keep running around in circles. I promise you I could answer everything you said with quotes because its been discussed before. Youre just in denial of being racist. Just because people agree with you doesnt make you innocent. Plus you have a vagina, everytime a girls in a discussion dudes will try to white knight so of course youre gonna have buddies agreeing with you.
Kura, just ignore him. He's trying to get a rise out of you.
Nope. If that was the case I'd just post something focusing on irrelevant stuff like this quote below where clearly its just a post to insult me with a few other words so that its "on topic" and he doesnt get in trouble.

What the ****?

The hell with all this politically correct racial insensitivity name-calling bullshit.

If anyone has ever wondered why I disappear for months at a time and never have anything substantial to add to any conversation when I'm around it's because I'm sick to death of reading all this pointless babble that almost always has to be distorted into some kind of off-base commentary about race and sexual perspective.

Can't you all just watch some TV and shut the **** up about crackers and niggers and whether having a vagina makes you more qualified to make blanket statements about entire demographics of people?

Jesus Christ.

Cypher, you obviously crawled out of some misinformed cesspool portion of the internet that by some egregious mistake or another gave you the impression that you're somehow cool or amusing, but I can assure you, and the posts of pretty much everyone here with whom you've come into contact can testify, that that ain't the case, and I only know you through a handful of posts. You're just a pretty boy borderline troll who gets his jollies by derailing otherwise legitimate discussions with his inflammatory remarks and observations and you would do well to squeeze back into whatever estrogen-saturated vagina birthed you and leave the internet alone before you make it even more disreputable than it already is.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

1989qp.jpg

Right, junior.

Well I'm glad you think I'm pretty (I am) and that you took more time to write a post insulting me then you did about the actual topic. And how did you come to that conclusion of me? Without even reading all my posts and seeing my side in the discussions? You just said yourself you didnt read all the posts. Oh wait, you just join in with everyone because its easier to do that than actually look at something for what it is and giving a thought. "Well according to everyone else, this looks good. Ill go with it"

See the reason people are always against me is because I'm not afraid to say something and being attacked by the prisoners that dont allow self expression and dont think for themselves. You dont even read the whole discussion, just a few responses that are angry of others towards me, then you go "oh hes just a troll guys"
Asians have the best style.

/thread
Even old asian people look cool
800px-Zhangjizhong.jpg

THANK YOU for recognizing this.

I'm Italian and I hate Tools, but it doesn't mean I think all Italians are Tools; however, somehow people like to consider this a racist statement from me if I were to replace the words "Italian" with Black, and "Tools" with Gangstas. I never said anything about all black men, just certain types with a certain attitude. So realize how ridiculous it sounds to accuse me of racism over a small group of individuals, and drop it.
I've expressed the elements I love about Black style too (Jordans, Excessive Jewelry, Oversized jackets, Fur trims + Tons of other stuff), but somehow those posts get ignored- so if you're going to just point out the things I DON'T like about Black fashion, then do me a favour and just ignore me completely because it's not adding anything to the conversation.

That being said, I totally forgot to mention that I love the Dereon brand's line of clothing. I also respect that a lot of black women aren't afraid to flaunt their curves and I feel more women should embrace their curves like black women do- they really set a good because black women always look so put together, gorgeous, and adventurous with their style choices which makes them more confident in the long run.

Just because you didnt say all of them doesnt mean you still dont come off racist and spiteful. Do you know the definition of derogatory by any chance? Its not what you say but how you say it and go about saying it.

Plus saying what you said about not saying "all" is like being like
"Man I hate black people, theyre so stupid"
"Dude thats racist"
"Its ok I have a black friend!"
"Oh ok youre totally not racist"

Or

"Man I hate black people, theyre so stupid"
"Dude thats racist"
"I didnt say all of them"
"Oh ok youre totally not racist"

Finally someone who isnt afraid to voice an opinion thats not majority. Thank you sir.

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
Sure, honey. I'm a black-loving, gangsta-hating racist. Happy now, babycakes? Let me run away from this forum now because Keith made it [/sarcasm.]

Moving on, like I said, I freaking LOVE Dereon brand line.
Who WOULDN'T love these!?
shoes_iaec1141200.jpg

To die for!