Endorphin Machine
It's not an attack. I'm telling you that when you start a thread like this, this chain of events (or one like it) is inevitable.

Get angry at someone whos doing something intentionally. And actually read the thread before you open your mouth. This thread so far has had no problems at all besides what I called out, which didnt seem that big and Vash the Stampede saying thugs = all black people.

However I'm sure its bound to get much worse now that you made a giant deal out of it.

Get angry at someone whos doing something intentionally. And actually read the thread before you open your mouth. This thread so far has had no problems at all besides what I called out, which didnt seem that big and Vash the Stampede saying thugs = all black people.

However I'm sure its bound to get much worse now that you made a giant deal out of it.

Bad enough to close? That'd be neat. 'Cause I'm not sure exactly who comes to HJU to read a thread about how awesome black people are. (Apparently only dudes, from the responses.)

Endorphin Machine
Report it and get it closed then. You giant crybaby. I'd bet you love that.

And this is technically the off topic section of the forum so people can talk about anything they want. You dont like it, get out and sob.

(っ・ω・)っ
Nope, I didnt say all of them. But it is true, its just fact. Thats like saying black people dont have a tendency to eat chicken, or saying that white dudes dont have a habit of wearing khaki shorts. Whats fact is fact.
That tone, getting a little derogatory. And:
Oh jeebus Chorist, if youre gonna start getting racist little by little, dont make it so obvious. And,

If what I said is racist, then this whole thread must technically be racist, too.. including that statement you just said. I can make a thread saying "Mexican women have the best cooking" and that can be taken as both racist AND sexist.

I basically said that although I find some elements of African American style to be very cool and trendy, there are also other elements that are mostly categorized under black stereotypical attitude that I just find horrifying. (Hence that picture Vash posted just a few posts ago.) If I were racist, I'd only be turned off if black people did it, but I specifically said that I hate it when ANYONE adopts that attitude and "style." I understand that stereotypes cannot speak for all people, but a stereotype is set in place mainly because fact has it that it speaks true for most of the population within that stereotype. I'm sorry if you can't understand that, because I don't know in what alternate way I can phrase it.

Endorphin Machine
If what I said is racist, then this whole thread must technically be racist, too.. including that statement you just said. I can make a thread saying "Mexican women have the best cooking" and that can be taken as both racist AND sexist.

I basically said that although I find some elements of African American style to be very cool and trendy, there are also other elements that are mostly categorized under black stereotypical attitude that I just find horrifying. (Hence that picture Vash posted just a few posts ago.) If I were racist, I'd only be turned off if black people did it, but I specifically said that I hate it when ANYONE adopts that attitude and "style." I understand that stereotypes cannot speak for all people, but a stereotype is set in place mainly because fact has it that it speaks true for most of the population within that stereotype. I'm sorry if you can't understand that, because I don't know in what alternate way I can phrase it.
See you can say something, then you can say the same thing with a derogotory tone in the way you did. I dont care if you say a fact like "well spanish people are short", why? Because my family is from Spain, and Im 5' 8'', and I have long hair, and I'm tan. Look at that, big woop, I look like a spanish man.

Now if I was like "Those Spanish men... Once they say you go Spanish you never go back... But why the hell would you even ever want to go Spanish to begin with? ALL SPANISH MEN THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEIR DICK, ect ect, " and whatever gibberish you said in the way you said it. Even though I'm trying to mimic you I still dont even seem 1/3 as derogatory as you did.

(っ・ω・)っ
See you can say something, then you can say the same thing with a derogotory tone in the way you did. I dont care if you say a fact like "well spanish people are short", why? Because my family is from Spain, and Im 5' 8'', and I have long hair, and I'm tan. Look at that, big woop, I look like a spanish man.

Now if I was like "Those Spanish men... Once they say you go Spanish you never go back... But why the hell would you even ever want to go Spanish to begin with? ALL SPANISH MEN THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEIR DICK, ect ect, " and whatever gibberish you said in the way you said it. Even though I'm trying to mimic you I still dont even seem 1/3 as derogatory as you did.

Then why do most of them walk holding their hands in front of their crotches all the time, and always bring up how they wanna "bone a *****"? If their world isn't really about their dick, then why do they bring it up all the time? Why is it the go-to topic every time I converse with a black man?
I swear I've only met one black guy IRL who's never done that.
If it's part of how they show their confidence and it's part of black style, then how is it offensive to point it out?

I'm sorry if you believe I came across derogatory for just stating an observation that I see with black men.. so next time I'll be sure to rephrase my opinion so that no one gets offended. I guess I don't feel the need to sugar coat what I say all the time because I figure people on here are old enough to summarize everything I say instead of disregarding the good things and outweighing them with the bad.

Endorphin Machine
Then why do most of them walk holding their hands in front of their crotches all the time, and always bring up how they wanna "bone a *****"? If their world isn't really about their dick, then why do they bring it up all the time? Why is it the go-to topic every time I converse with a black man?
I swear I've only met one black guy IRL who's never done that.
If it's part of how they show their confidence and it's part of black style, then how is it offensive to point it out?

I'm sorry if you believe I came across derogatory for just stating an observation that I see with black men.. so next time I'll be sure to rephrase my opinion so that no one gets offended. I guess I don't feel the need to sugar coat what I say all the time because I figure people on here are old enough to summarize everything I say instead of disregarding the good things and outweighing them with the bad.

You realize it has nothing to do with sugar coating. When you talk like that no ones gonna say "well she has a point" they're gonna be like "well thats a *****" since all youre doing is speaking negetivily for 80 percent of it. Plus, you can state the obvious, its all in the way you say it. Plus usually racist people talk in the same manner you do with the same tone. And thats all youre talking about, not even really about the subject of style, just about how much you dont like black people.

Whats wrong with you.

(っ・ω・)っ
You realize it has nothing to do with sugar coating. When you talk like that no ones gonna say "well she has a point" they're gonna be like "well thats a *****" since all youre doing is speaking negetivily for 80 percent of it. Plus, you can state the obvious, its all in the way you say it. Plus usually racist people talk in the same manner you do with the same tone. And thats all youre talking about, not even really about the subject of style, just about how much you dont like black people.

Whats wrong with you.

Actually, a couple people did actually message me on MSN with a thumbs up because they agreed with me. Maybe to you, they're also racist.. but hey, I said what I said and obviously some people think it's true so I must have SOME sort of point.

However, if you're going to keep hounding me for it, take it to a PM because I don't want to ruin this thread with some accusation about me not liking the way certain black people come across when trying to pull off a gangsta look.

Banned
Actually, a couple people did actually message me on MSN with a thumbs up because they agreed with me. Maybe to you, they're also racist.. but hey, I said what I said and obviously some people think it's true so I must have SOME sort of point.

However, if you're going to keep hounding me for it, take it to a PM because I don't want to ruin this thread with some accusation about me not liking the way certain black people come across when trying to pull off a gangsta look.

Kura, just ignore him. He's trying to get a rise out of you.