Endorphin Machine
Hahaha Shaft is the friggen man.

hey hey, i know you didn't forget the one and only Rich James! And Teddy!

And btw you reminded me of this

drebin.jpg

(っ・ω・)っ
Not my thing, nor what I'm into, but I can respect it.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
There are many but, this kind matters the most.

michael-jackson-AFRO-in-1978.jpg

Endorphin Machine
Oh and dude, michael jackson is the king of style. No matter how odd his appearnce looked he always had the coolest clothes

best-michael-jackson-quotes-ever.jpg

MichaelJackson-OffTheWall.jpg

michael-jackson-comeback-tour.jpg

Michael-Jackson2.jpg

pl_michael-jackson.jpg

Most awesome clothes ever.

They call her one-eye
Style is not about what you wear or how you dress, it's about the confidence and attitude you have while you're wearing it. You can go around wearing a chicken suit but if you do it with 'style', it looks good. Alot of white boys don't have that type of confidence in what they wear, they don't swagger when they wear something, so they don't look good in it.

Also, Im going to post as many Blaxpliotation Trailers as I possibly can in this thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkjExJqf34o"]YouTube - Dolemite trailer[/ame]

Just a fair warning to you all :p

Some kind of Beast mode
Style is not about what you wear or how you dress, it's about the confidence and attitude you have while you're wearing it. You can go around wearing a chicken suit but if you do it with 'style', it looks good. Alot of white boys don't have that type of confidence in what they wear, they don't swagger when they wear something, so they don't look good in it.

QFFT!! :buttrock::buttrock: