Adventure games

Does anybody still play adventure games anymore? I feel like Monkey Island is kind of a cult game - and the weird thing is that I generally LOVE people who have played it. Now it all seems to be FPS or MMORPGs... would be nice to see a great adventure game again.

Not that much anymore. I use to play tomb raider back in the day, now I play fighting games, sports games, and racing games.

Does anybody still play adventure games anymore? I feel like Monkey Island is kind of a cult game - and the weird thing is that I generally LOVE people who have played it. Now it all seems to be FPS or MMORPGs... would be nice to see a great adventure game again.

I had Monkey Island too. I didn't see it as much of a cult game but I did love the puzzles. It kept me busy.

By 'cult game' I mean that people who have played it are usually pretty obsessed with it or counts it as one of their favourite or seminal games. People really connect over it!

I came back to say that I recently got a new computer and so managed install a couple of games I got for free on GOG. Just playing Botanicula - it's a pretty gorgeous and relaxing game, but I think i would still count it as adventure as there are puzzles to figure out as you move around the world.