American Tokusatsu!!!
That's so weird, I've been playing Warframe recently, but I never envisioned the Entropy as being like Warframe; I've got some older, more detailed sketches of their armor that looks pretty different, I'll post them soon!

I meant all of them. Not that it's a bad thing, but the Archetypes REALLY look like they could comfortably stand next to Warframes and not stick out.

American Tokusatsu!!!
Well the Archetypes definitely have Warframe influences, harmonized with elements of Kamen Rider and Garo.

American Tokusatsu!!!
I can see what you mean, it looks so much like him it'd be impossible to tell the difference! Nice drawing by the way.

Ultraman Nexus Fan
I can see what you mean, it looks so much like him it'd be impossible to tell the difference! Nice drawing by the way.

The funny thing is that the only thing I really took from Taro are the horns. I got the middle fin and eyes from Agul, the chest plate is from Ultraseven and the unfinished shoulders are from Ginga. I think if I color it ( that'll probably make it worse ) people wouldn't see it as Taro much.

American Tokusatsu!!!
Archetype%20Logos%2001_zps683rbnf8.jpg

Honestly, I never imagined this would be so fun to do, designing abstract logos for each of the sixteen Archetypes [was eighteen several weeks ago, but there were just too many elements to maintain unique distinctions between individual Archetypes]

On the suits themselves, this emblem appears on the belt buckle, and on the backplate; the symbols are inspired by those used by the Kamen Riders from Kamen Rider Ryuki/Dragon Knight. Each Archetype has an element and unique, extraordinary creature that is associated with their powers and physical design.

I plan on working on each of these emblems on a larger scale, try and refine the designs. For the most part, I'm pretty happy with these first eight designs, though I may have to seriously rework the other designs.

Archetype%20Logos%2002_zps4z4wvfvv.jpg

The other half of the Archetype emblems I designed yesterday; some of these designs I'm not quite happy with, specifically the Water emblem [I think the just Shark creature is too... simple a concept for a mythical meta-beast], and the Thunder emblem [while I do like the idea of the Quetzalcoatl, I think the symbol itself is too different from the others]

Archetype%20Advent_zpswgmcfsfk.jpg

I did this latest design for one of my lead Archetype characters in the upcoming AdventDestiny series; hopefully by this point you should all be seeing significantly less alterations in design from previous concepts.

When doing this sketch, I referenced the designs of other Tokusatsu heroes, specifically the suit designs of Kamen Rider and Chouseishin Gransazer. The key to the design here is to make something that could look equally good on both the male and female Archetypes; they will all have the core design you see here, composed of an undersuit of "soft" armor that is universal on all Archetypes.

Then there is the "hard" armor on the lower legs, lower arms, chest/backplate, shoulder plates, and helmet. These pieces will look different between each Archetype, especially in the case of the chest, helmet, and shoulders; those knee spikes here are a special cosmetic detail unique to Advent, and each Archetype will have at least one other feature that is unique to their armor.

I like the first 8 as well, although spider looks more like a cobra skeleton or something, Hydra leans more towards Gorgon/Medusa and I have NO idea what a Gullinbursti is, even though I dig it.

The second 8, just about reversed, I think Mountain and Nature are the only ones worth saving from this batch of ideas, Behemoth being borderline, as, even though I personally dig it, as it sticks out with it's curves a little too much. Too gentle, not as much of the jagged and, again, organic feel the first group have, which I like because it gives them a little more of a... savage, unrefined look to them. One could say, they look more Archetypical, doh hoh... Yeah, anyway, seriously, it gives them a sort of primal look that I think fits the theme.

As for the suit concept, nice, it looks pretty cool, and the idea of having the same soft under-suit for everyone with unique hard pieces, while certainly not original, is a good choice. It both gives unity of aesthetic while still allowing a good degree of diversity.

American Tokusatsu!!!
I have NO idea what a Gullinbursti is, even though I dig it.

The Gullinbursti is from Norse mythology, and was a giant, living metal boar constructed by the Dwarves... a fitting mythical animal for the element of metal!

And I certainly agree with you in regards to the second batch of emblems; Mountain emblem came off as too tortoise-like [I meant for more of a brachiosaurus with mammoth tusks coming out of it's chest!], Spirit is the worst off because unlike the others, it doesn't have a living creature, but was meant to be either a levitating "obelisk", as the name implies, or a golem. Water has been a nightmare trying to create a nice looking logo, even after actually developing a clear design for the mythical creature behind it [basically a mix between a sea turtle, mosasaur, and hammerhead shark, current names I'm playing around with is Cetus and Leviathan]

I'm actually happy with Sand, though I'll probably sharpen it up to fit more with the "primal" appearance of the first 8 designs, same goes for the Sky emblem. Wind's going to have to go through some changes too, it's very hard trying to incorporate the element of wind into a tiger motif, aside from that God awful "tiger stripe fan"! Then there's Thunder... honestly, I think that it's going to have to be the black sheep, being a coiled snake vs. the face or frontal silhouette of the others.

Thanks for the honest critique, it really helps!