Advent Warriors AKA The american Version Of Ryuki

Ok Folks I watched some ryuki over a friends house and i decided to try an rpg with ryuki elements. If your wondering why i Put the american Version of ryuki on the title i was bored and on a massive caffine high :p.

The story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Year is 2006 a cosmic event that happens every 19 years which creates a temporal Disturbance Creating a gate way to a mirror Earth Universe that is open for a year. Everything is the same in the mirror earth universe. Except for one thing Monsters of great power live in Mirror Earth and they are trying to come to our Earth. A scientist who was traped in the mirror earth returns knowing the secret of the Mirror Earth world. Using what he had learned he creates a special armor system that can entrap a mirror world beast giving a human who wears it powers beyond comprehension. But this power comes at a price the power and will will eventually wear down the human who wears it. but there is an even graver risk. If the control deck that keeps the power in check is destroyed... the human wearing the armor will die. Risk's being set aside the scientist decides to make a game out of this. So now he seeks out worthy fighters for his game were with a promise that if they survive all the others preferably by killing them, they will get their heart's desire. Unfortunately what none of them know is that the game is surely rigged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok now that the backstory is put aside let me get to the form

Name:
Sex:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
A Short History Bio:
Hearts Desire:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok and now for the advent warrior stuff Until you find a suitible beast to make a contract with you are in blank form which is an all black armor with a brittle shield and sword.

Advent Warrior Blank Form Stats:

Attack: 20
Defense: 20
Special: 20

You olny have four Cards in your control deck: Seal,Conract,Sword,Shield.

The Seal Card repells a Mirror Earth Beast while the contract card binds the creature to your armor. the sword and shield cards are bacic armorments but there very brittle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Binding a mirror earth creature you can fill this form out.

Advent Warrior ( Fill in your title here)

You Now have 300 Points to distribute along your three stats for example.

Attack: 20+ 90 = 110
Defense: 20+ 60 = 80
Special: 20 + 30= 50

Now i Have 120 Points Left to Spend

The Points can olny be distruibted By Ten.

Certian Beasts Are Allinged with an elemental Trait. The Traits are

Earth,Fire,Wind,Water,Light,Dark,Ice,Wood,Steel,Sonic,Thunder,Venom,Energy And Time.

More Information will come soon. And if you want to help Then go ahead Finally this Rpg is influenced by Kamen Rider Ryuki which Oviousley i do not own)

Last edited:
i think ur idea 4 da advent warior is marvellous.i`ve also thought about dis idea b4 & u complete it.if u`ve develop dis game pls inform me also if u need any idea.ok,good luck